Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: angel eyes...

My Cars
    96' 740iL,93 325i auto, 93 325i manual

angel eyes...

i was searching the forums for angel eyes, and i saw the kits from umnitza.com...
    what about the CCFL kits they have on ebay? (by bavarian motorwerks)wich ones are better?

My Cars
    E71 X6 4.4L "BatMobile"

i went with umnitz, they are unreliable

they forgot to mail it, then when they did there were no instructions and then when i got instructions their site was down (on line instructions)

i would go elsewhere, i think they are all pretty good, and some of the site sponsers on this board have them

My Cars
    98 740iL - 97 CL500 - 05 Ram Hemi - 78 280CE
    I got the "Umnitza" ones plus some other stuff like the grill and xenon lights ... all came with no directions. Have contacted Matt and he is yet to send me a link for directions!

My Cars
    so... u mean DONT buy from umnitza.com?

My Cars
    98 740il,96 c280 sport 99 sl500

Go elsewhere

I have been waiting for them to replace a damage halo for over a month now

My Cars
    '00 Dinan 7, 09 CTSV
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant740
    I've been waiting for more than that just for them to send me my enhanced kit I sent in for a discount on the Titanium set. Since February, no discount for the new set, no return of my kit but lots of BS I was told the kit would be mailed last week when I was on the phone with Matt. Yet I have no kit. I phoned today and spoke to Matt and I was requested to send yet another email to some guy who is said to be the only guy in the warehouse who could track my kit down. But get this... This guy is out until Monday of next week. What a crock of $H*T! I always try to give an individual the benefit of doubt but this is far beyond my patience level.

My Cars
    `95 BMW 740iL M60
    wow, its sad to hear this, from the dealings my friends have had with Matt he has been nothing short of fantastic, and this is international buyers on the other side of the world (australia)

My Cars
    '01 740i Sport '97 M3/4
    Quote Originally Posted by cplagz
    wow, its sad to hear this, from the dealings my friends have had with Matt he has been nothing short of fantastic, and this is international buyers on the other side of the world (australia)
    No problems here at all. He replaced some of our groups DDE's ASAP.

1997 M3/4 (GONE), 2001 740i Sport

My Cars
    what shall i do? where should i buy them from?

My Cars
    am größten 7er an der Welt!!
    I got my lights from Umnitza and as previously stated Matt was fantastic, The fitting instructions are on their website, they dont send them out with instructions because every car is different. In my case the face lift e38 RHD ment I had to Adapt the harness.

Lets face it if you cant find fitting instructions on the world wide web are you competent enough to be stripping your lights out of your car

As for not being fast... in my case

within 7 days of payment they were on my door step (UK) I had a broken halo which was replaced and shipped to me in 7 days of that. Although as an international buyer i pay the postage, having a Life time warranty is something you wont find from an Ebay seller.

My Cars
    which set did you get?

My Cars
    '00 Dinan 7, 09 CTSV
    Quote Originally Posted by cplagz
    I would agree with you that in the past, I've had no problems from Matt either. That is why I continued to purchase products from him. I've purchased the HID fogs, Enhanced AE kit, the 6000k D2S bulb upgrade (which he shipped 8000k) and the Titanium AE. I would say that within the past year his services went from great to poor. Maybe it can be attributed to business growth. Whatever the reasons the service is not as good as when I first purchased product from him.

Bakhtyar, check your invoice for a password. All of his installation instructions were accessed from the Umnitza website but you needed a password to get in and that password was printed on the invoice. At least it was in the past.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    We sent it to you. remember? the email was incorrect.
    Sent it last night and it bounced for some reason.

Please send us YOUR email, we're just not typing it correctly.

Duane, I've had to turn over some of the shipping and inventory management to my employees, they don't act as quickly as I do, it's not their business, they don't "care" as much as I do.

I've got my shop foreman out sick today so he'll be back on Monday, if we can't locate your package, I'd kindly request you to take delivery of our newest product Predator Chromium INSTEAD of the one you sent back to us.

Bak - your instructions for the product will be mailed back to you in 1 hour if you respond now, otherwise, we'll be closing up early today

My Cars
    Hamann DINAN7
    i recommend purchasing your DDEs from Jim Powell at Apexcone.com (a board sponsor). Jim is awesome to deal with and stands by his products 100% (he is the US importer for xTec HID kits and the creator of DDEs - MOST others are simply middlemen selling the DDE kits).

his contact info is on his site (www.apexcone.com)

tell him aaron with the silver dinan7 sent you and he'll take care of you, i'm sure

p.s. his prices are lower, too, and the warranty is definitely "lifetime" (i verified this a few weeks ago)

aaron
    Last edited by immaculate; 07-29-2005 at 05:18 PM.

Artic Silver BMW E38 740iL - Hamann DINAN7 (the grocery getter)
    Obsidian Black Pearl Subaru Impreza WRX STI (snow car)
    Artic Silver Porsche 996 911 Turbo (coming soon!)

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    predator is our very own, we are not a middle man for anyone, do a search on dde titanium vs chromiums and educare yourself a little.
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=277187
    Quote Originally Posted by immaculate
    i recommend purchasing your DDEs from Jim Powell at Apexcone.com (a board sponsor). Jim is awesome to deal with and stands by his products 100% (he is the US importer for xTec HID kits and the creator of DDEs - all others are simply middlemen selling the DDE kits).

his contact info is on his site (www.apexcone.com)

tell him aaron with the silver dinan7 sent you and he'll take care of you, i'm sure

p.s. his prices are lower, too, and the warranty is definitely "lifetime" (i verified this a few weeks ago)

aaron

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    Hamann DINAN7
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie
    predator is our very own, we are not a middle man for anyone, do a search on dde titanium vs chromiums and educare yourself a little.
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=277187
    my wrong. edited my post accordingly.

i won't go into a political discussion about the differences that jlevi mentioned on fanatics about the differences between titanium, chromium, lightning, etc, but i stand by what i originally said. of ALL of the vendors i have dealt with on BF.C (and this includes many of the "name brands"), i am most satisfied with my experiences with Apexcone.com, Diffsonline.com and Bekkers (not sure if they are a supporting vendor here). These are companies that stand by their products AND customers 110% and do whatever they can to make things right, even if it means losing $, which i can't say the same for for some other vendors.

again, no bashing and no slanderizing intended, but i'm just trying to educaTe my fellow 7er owners about the differences between vendors, which IMHO is far more important than the products they sell.

aaron

Artic Silver BMW E38 740iL - Hamann DINAN7 (the grocery getter)
    Obsidian Black Pearl Subaru Impreza WRX STI (snow car)
    Artic Silver Porsche 996 911 Turbo (coming soon!)

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    we have been in the fore front of bmw lighting product for a long time, no one, NO ONE works harder then us, we stand behind ALL our products 100% as we have for years.
    we are not perfect, we do have certain shipping issues we are working to correct as we also try to improve every facet of our business, we ship over 70 packages a day from 2 different locations and our 99.9% customer approval speaks volumes.

we believe our products to be superior to anything on the market we test retest and then test some more to bring you the best quality possible at a fair price.

after all there's a reason why all the big names in the bmw community only trust umnitza for their show/project/street cars.

i won't go into a political discussion about the differences that jlevi mentioned on fanatics about the differences between titanium, chromium, lightning, etc, but i stand by what i originally said. of ALL of the vendors i have dealt with on BF.C (and this includes many of the "name brands"), i am most satisfied with my experiences with Apexcone.com, Diffsonline.com and Bekkers (not sure if they are a supporting vendor here). These are companies that stand by their products AND customers 110% and do whatever they can to make things right, even if it means losing $, which i can't say the same for for some other vendors.

again, no bashing and no slanderizing intended, but i'm just trying to educaTe my fellow 7er owners about the differences between vendors, which IMHO is far more important than the products they sell.

aaron

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    01 996TT,02 Sv650s, 05 GSXR 1000, 07 Lotus Exige S
    I got my angel eyes from umnitza as well. Fine product, but customer service is horrific. Its been over 3 months since I actually payed for stongard and a replacement lens for my lights. The replacement lens came after 2 months, and after 1 wrong package. Still no stongard though.

Since Matt's emails are completely inconsistent with what he says on the phone, one saying that the stongard was shipped out the day before, the other saying there is a supply with the producer, I can't help be upset. I still haven't heard back from the last email I sent him. I think my reasons to be pissed off are valid here.

My Cars
    M5, E61

aaron
    So you mean doing the install for you for a minimal price on your car personally wasn't enough?

You mean getting you a new ballast after one was NOT provided to you via warranty that should have been was somehow my fault?

I guess it's ok to bite the hand that helps Sorry to see it.

PRODIGY - your emails to us are answered by 4 different people on info. Yes, 4 different people.

So, if you want to figure it out, call us on the phone, let us take care of it then.

My Cars
    '00 Dinan 7, 09 CTSV
    Quote Originally Posted by umnitza
    So you mean doing the install for you for a minimal price on your car personally wasn't enough?

You mean getting you a new ballast after one was NOT provided to you via warranty that should have been was somehow my fault?

I guess it's ok to bite the hand that helps Sorry to see it.

PRODIGY - your emails to us are answered by 4 different people on info. Yes, 4 different people.

So, if you want to figure it out, call us on the phone, let us take care of it then.
    Matt,

I'm hearing alot of the same things so I know I am not alone. Your customer support has dropped significantly and as you have stated your employees do not react as fast as you would or do. I submit to you that you recognize that you indeed have a problem with your customer support as evident from the entries in this forum. Your employees project a reflection of your company and ultimately of you. When one receives conflicting statements from the employees of your company it does little to instill confidence in the service and products that you are offering. When I hear 2 months or in my case over 5 1/2 months to resolve problems with your products it sends a red flag of caution against making purchases. Don't look at this as personal or as a bashing against your company. But do look upon this as a form of customer survey in which a problem has been identified that you can fix. Remember, your customers are not always dealing with you personally as in the past. Your employees are representing you and it is up to you to ensure that the standards you set up originally are adhered to.
    Last edited by TitaniumSeeker; 07-31-2005 at 04:46 PM.

My Cars
    01 996TT,02 Sv650s, 05 GSXR 1000, 07 Lotus Exige S
    Quote Originally Posted by TitaniumSeeker
    Matt,

I'm hearing alot of the same things so I know I am not alone. Your customer support has dropped significantly and as you have stated your employees do not react as fast as you would or do. I submit to you that you recognize that you indeed have a problem with your customer support as evident from the entries in this forum. Your employees project a reflection of your company and ultimately of you. When one receives conflicting statements from the employees of your company it does little to instill confidence in the service and products that you are offering. When I hear 2 months or in my case over 5 1/2 months to resolve problems with your products it sends a red flag of caution againts making purchases. Don't look at this as personal or as a bashing against your company. But do look upon this as a form of customer survey in which a problem has been identified that you can fix. Remember, your customers are not always dealing with you personally as in the past. Your employees are representing you and it is up to you to ensure that the standards you set up originally are adhered to.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

In regards to what you said Matt, I don't know how many times I tried calling you up before I left for my trip, most of the time you were not there. It seemed as though nobody else at umnitza knew what I was talking about either, which was extremely frustrating. Plus I reminded you I don't know how many times by phone and through email to send stongard with the lenses.

Now that I am out of the country, and family is having to deal with this situation, you told them over a week ago that the stongard was shipped out. No surprise, it still hasn't arrived. I guess I shouldn't be complaining too much, seeing is that other people have had to wait 5 and 1/2 months.

My Cars
    1998 E38 740ia 1975 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant740
    Same here. Bought the package in the beginning of May got it at the end of May. Waiting since first week of June to recieve a replacement Halo for the missing halo in the package. The replacement for the missing halo was sent broken at the middle or 3rd week of June. Still waiting....
    Many e-mails saying it will be there in a few days & they're swamped. They sent me H-1 Xenon bulbs for no reason. I sent them back @ my expense. They told me they would reimburse me......Still waiting
    3 months and still waiting.
    Last edited by toropoki; 07-31-2005 at 05:56 PM.

1998 E38 740ia Arctic Silver & O=00=O 75 e10 2002 (Honolulu)

My Cars
    M5, E61
    We did have a period of down customer support.

What's the difference between us and the "others"? We don't shirk our responsibility. We don't "disappear" from the problem.

We do care and make improvements.

We're currently undergoing a new support program that will improve significantly our responses.

What you can do to help us help you is:

1) Make your requests CLEAR on email - we're swamped with calls now and getting through a historical account on the phone is very difficult.
    2) If you've returned a product, please make sure that your return is CLEAR. It's no longer ok for you to talk to me on the phone and just send it in. We need a clear explanation of the needs you have and how we can quickly assist you.
    3) In the last 3 months, I've been away from the business - traveling to develop more product, working on moving the business to a larger location, and servicing more clients at the new facility. As a result - ONLINE/PHONE sales haven't been as quick.

In July however, we cleaned it all up. Fewer problems than ever. Now we're on the right track.

Every business goes through some pains, we did, and will probably at some point in the future. It's not from disinterest, but from increases in sales.

We wish for your continued patronage. Let us help you get the best products and let us regain your trust in our service.

My Cars
    if i buy from you,in how many days do you think i will recieve them?

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Quote Originally Posted by BasSPoweR
    if i buy from you,in how many days do you think i will recieve them?
    As of right now, nothing is taking more than 2 days to ship. Often, we ship product within that day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast