Thread: 1995 325is wont start HELP

My Cars
    bmw 325is 95

1995 325is wont start HELP

hi i just put a brand new clutch in my car and when i got it all back together i went to start it and my key tumbler broke. ahha sucks ehh well thats not it i wait 2 months for a new tumbler to get here and i get it put in everything is fine all electronics work and key turns but my car wont start and is getting no fuel pressure or spark what can i do. it wont turn over when turning key but will turn over but not start if i ground out the starter please someone help me ive been without my baby for 2 and a half months now what can i do any suggestions .....???????????

My Cars
    TiAg 99' M3 Track/Street
    Check that your battery is holding a charge, if it isn't, recharge it at 15 amps for 6-12 hrs. After that, try diagnosing other reasons. Or buy another battery

My Cars
    bmw 325is 95
    battery is fine i can get in and pump my stereo its at my friends dads mechanic shop and he isnt sure wats wrong with it but all power works

My Cars
    325is m3 clone
    double check on the tumbler and make sure it fits the vin

My Cars
    bmw 325is 95
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlym3
    double check on the tumbler and make sure it fits the vin
    The tumbler was ordered from Germany WITH my VIN #

Is there something I have to do about the anti-theft module? a reset or something? Thats why your asking about the VIN right? if it itsn't the RIGHT one it wont start..... gotcha. I'll check that out tonight.