Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Registry

My Cars
    325is

Looking for some help putting her back together!!!!

So I just this Bimmer it’s a 325is or a m30 it a great car but it bells and some go fast, time you know drop it a couple of inch’s the right wheels it go to be my TOY, but scent’s I’m new to Washington area I don’t many place’s to find the right parts so plan and simple I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Cars
    '97 Accord SE (E36 325 come july)
    Quote Originally Posted by iiideman View Post
    So I just this Bimmer it’s a 325is or a m30 it a great car but it bells and some go fast, time you know drop it a couple of inch’s the right wheels it go to be my TOY, but scent’s I’m new to Washington area I don’t many place’s to find the right parts so plan and simple I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    can i interest you in a copy of hooked on phonics?

My Cars
    FrankBuilt 95 TRM3

My Cars
    97 M3/4/5 07 Ram2500 CTD
    New to the site. Looking forward to being a part of it and hopefully meeting some of you guys at an AR BBQ or two (Thanks for the hook up, Seth)

I just bought my first M3, actually first BMW, about 2 weeks ago in ID. I knew it would be fun but it's way more fun than I could have imagined.

Charlie

Dinan CAI, Conforti Shark, Tein Basic C/Os, 8.5" Squared DSII wrapped in Star Specs, Euro Floating Rotors. WTB: Trunk w/ no spoiler, ZKW Headlights, Exhaust (Dinan or UUC RSC36)

My Cars
    F10, E30
    Glad to see you here Charlie!

And, for the old guys, Charlie has one of the cleanest E36 4 doors around. If you get a chance to check it out it's a pleasure to see!

My Cars
    97 M3/4/5 07 Ram2500 CTD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth@AR View Post
    Glad to see you here Charlie!

And, for the old guys, Charlie has one of the cleanest E36 4 doors around. If you get a chance to check it out it's a pleasure to see!
    Thanks for the kind words, Seth.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.
    Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Dinan CAI, Conforti Shark, Tein Basic C/Os, 8.5" Squared DSII wrapped in Star Specs, Euro Floating Rotors. WTB: Trunk w/ no spoiler, ZKW Headlights, Exhaust (Dinan or UUC RSC36)

My Cars
    2003 325i
    Hi everyone my name is Matt and I live in Redmond, WA. I purchased my first BMW about 8 months ago. It is a 2003 325i with 56k miles on it. I would post a pic but the site won't let me.

I will try and make it out this weekend to one of your meets. I have a few questions about my car if anyone has time.

-Matt

My Cars
    modded 98 BMW 328I
    matt welcome and for some questions seth will know most, and stang 65 has an 01 325 he might be able to help.

I tried listing my mods but I gave up check link for most of the mods http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...7&postcount=91

My Cars
    E46
    Quote Originally Posted by ryojikaji View Post
    Hi everyone my name is Matt and I live in Redmond, WA. I purchased my first BMW about 8 months ago. It is a 2003 325i with 56k miles on it. I would post a pic but the site won't let me.

I will try and make it out this weekend to one of your meets. I have a few questions about my car if anyone has time.

-Matt
    i live in kirkland, and if you ever are at a meet just stop me i'll be glad to help with questions. you can always send me a pm as well.

Shopping Plaza
    Definitive Detail (Professional Automotive Detail)

My Cars
    BMW e46 M3 and e36 M3
    Very nice Cars.

My Cars
    BMW e46 M3 and e36 M3
    Why it wont let me post some pics?

My Cars
    97 M3/4/5 07 Ram2500 CTD
    You're a motor boatin' son of bitch!

My Cars
    BMW e46 M3 and e36 M3
    We have specific rules about language and personal attacks. These rules apply to all public forums. OT is the exception. If we cannot maintain these rules, our advertisers will leave. In the past, we've had vendors that wanted to become advertisers but choose not to because of their policies on content and conduct.

So, I'm asking you to avoid the foul language. Be respectful of others even if their opinion is different from yours. Stay on topic. We're all here because of our love of BMWs. Enjoy the forums and make them the best place to hang out.

My Cars
    97 M3/4/5 07 Ram2500 CTD
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAldawgs View Post
    We have specific rules about language and personal attacks. These rules apply to all public forums. OT is the exception. If we cannot maintain these rules, our advertisers will leave. In the past, we've had vendors that wanted to become advertisers but choose not to because of their policies on content and conduct.

So, I'm asking you to avoid the foul language. Be respectful of others even if their opinion is different from yours. Stay on topic. We're all here because of our love of BMWs. Enjoy the forums and make them the best place to hang out.
    Sorry if I offended anyone. Vince Vaughn was (gone now) in the signature doin' his motor boatin' routine. It was funny. I was just quoting Wedding Crashers to show my appreciation for the humor.

My Cars
    87 325

Talking My First post... and I've got an '87 325

Hi Guys,

I've got a 1987 e30 325 automatic with 224K miles and a lot of stories. I've taken care of the car for about 6 years for a good customer who allowed me to take a pile and turn it back into a solid mechanical car that looked pretty bad. Over the years we brought the maintainence items back to spec, replaced the whole suspension, driveshaft, a couple of brake jobs, antennas, seat repairs, etc... always using OE or better parts. Nothing modded, just a darn nice driving car that looked pretty poor with a black cheapo paint job over the stock red.

I've helped drag a Black Bear home in the trunk from the Pac Forest and a couple weeks later dragged the car back to Tacoma when he ripped the oil pan open in the same area on a forestry road and drove about 15-20 miles back to Elma with no oil. Patched the pan at the time with quick steel and fired it up... squealed like pure death... wacked the throttle once and it picked up a prime and has run fine for two years+ since.

This February he calls me up out of the blue and asks if I want the car. Karma... I needed something new, wife had a wreck and everything else was falling apart... plus I'd been working since December at a Euro shop and could buy parts at a good price. He didn't want to sell me the car... he wanted to give it to me as the resale value wasn't worth the hassle of having people bug him. I jumped on it.

Since I got it in February I've replaced the oil pan, checked the bearings (they look fine!), tuned it, new O2, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, Brembo rotors , new pads, new fog lamps, lots of bulbs, some lenses, antenna, tires, converted A/C to 134a with new receiver/drier, new boot from afm to throttlebody, some fresh fuel lines under the hood, and looking for some time to replace the water pump, all the belts including timing belt, crank and cam seals (had them sitting in my tool box for months now). Aligned it and the car is rock solid... just picked up my friend/customer with it today at the airport and he'd like it back. I warned him he wasn't getting it back when he got sick of the 2003 Tiberon he bought He offered to trade, I said no way.

This week I've ordered up new Focal speakers to replace the oe ones, new emblems from overseas to replace the busted up stockers, and the drivers door trim to cover up the band of red paint where the missing piece covers the horrible paint job.

I'm looking for a stock black vinyl drivers seat as mine has a broken seat back frame, the vinyl is torn and the back got thrown away by the previous owner (aurgh!). Almost got a set of Recaro style ones off ebay but the seller has posted the same pictures in a bunch of auctions for used/repaired seats and wouldn't give me pictures of the actual seats. I'll keep looking... wife wants leather, I think the vinyl will look better long term with less maintenance.

Also want to fix the display on the clock (not OBC...), it's solid orange over a large chunk.

Anyways... that about covers me and my story. Love the little car, good mileage, super handling, solid as a rock and it just keeps getting better a bit at a time. Starting to do more appearance stuff as I trust the mechanicals and the previous owner didn't give a damn about that and used it for offroad excursions hunting... a lot. It isn't anything close to a show car, no bling or race stuff... might get it painted right in a year or so once everything else is up to snuff.

So... HI!

Scott

My Cars
    2010 Mazda 6 GT :(

What the hell!

I'll chime in but I am maybe not worthy because I haven't done any mods to either on my cars, oh well I am old school and over 40. There are some cool rides on here, that's fo' sho'!

Here's my 2 ladies!
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    97 M3/4/5 07 Ram2500 CTD
    Looks nice. I like the wheels on the 540.
    Last edited by MyMach5; 07-19-2007 at 07:01 PM. Reason: can't spell

My Cars
    2010 Mazda 6 GT :(
    ya, i've gotten mixed reviews on those. I like them as well. They came stock on the car. They're different for sure. Thanks

My Cars
    03 X5 4.4i

see me on I-5 most of the time.
    OB

My Cars
    2000 BMW M5
    Got myself a 2000 E39 M5 a few weeks ago.

Last edited by everycredit; 08-07-2007 at 09:01 PM.

My Cars
    1996 - 318ic
    how do i get permission to post pictures? or a url to a pic of my car?

EDIT: Ok. I see 10 posts and 7 days. Well if someone really wants to see it try copy and pasting this:

img241.imageshack.us/img241/762/dsc00001zo5.jpg

that's my pink bike in the back too

My Cars
    540it,E36 & E30 Touring

My Cars
    1996 - 318ic
    huzzah! thanks for posting that pic

My Cars
    325IS,ZX-10R sportbike,Mooney Airplane,F150 4x4, &
    another noob, way north in Lynden WA here! Dont own a bmw, but will be soon. Selling a couple other vehicles to try something new. Seems to be a fun bunch!
    Thanks
    John
    JohnVH
    1995 325IS Alpine/Black-AC Schnitzer exhaust-Dinan chip-M3 clutch/flywheel-AC Schnitzer F/R Bumpers-AC Schnitzer type II wheels-H&R Cup Kit-Eibach strut bar-M3 looking Mirrors-8000k HID-Momo Commando 350R steering wheel-Tint- Everything is for sale, for the right price....

Quote Originally Posted by robisconfusedd View Post
    wow this thread makes me want to cut my fingers off and shove them up my butt so i don't click threads like this anymore..

My Cars
    2003 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
    1992 325i manual

future plans:
    wheels
    intake
    chip
    depos
    restore the seats
    new fogs

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast