Thread: 2003 330i (zhp) oem hid headlights, where?

My Cars
    cars

2003 330i (zhp) oem hid headlights, where?

Who sells 2003 OEM HID 330I (zhp 4dr) headlight assemblies?

Has anyone just bought them from a euro dealership as a replacement part?

thanks

My Cars
    MZ4C, Veloster, Tucson
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve@RRT
    Who sells 2003 OEM HID 330I (zhp 4dr) headlight assemblies?

Has anyone just bought them from a euro dealership as a replacement part?

thanks
    ZHP headlight assemblies are IDENTICAL to none ZHP headlight assemblies. They do use different headlight juice though, so a regular 330i OEM HID will work, if your car is charged with ZHP headlight juice then you should be fine.
    "Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.

My Cars
    cars
    So you are saying to change just the internals? Didn't quite understand your reply.

Looking for an OEM HID Full headlight assembly swap for the 2003 330i(different then previous).

My Cars
    MZ4C, Veloster, Tucson
    So you are saying to change just the internals? Didn't quite understand your reply.

Looking for an OEM HID Full headlight assembly swap for the 2003 330i(different then previous).
    I was being my typical smart @ss self. The 330i headlight assembly, post facelift (MY 2002), are identical regardless of your car's selected package.

But pre MY 2002, it is just the internals. Post MY 2002 you need to swap the entire headlight assembly, if I'm not mistaken.

So if you're calling around vendors asking for ZHP specific headlight assembly, they're going to tell you they don't carry it.
    "Bench racing" about track times driven by professionals are like a bunch of nerds arguing which Princess Leia is hotter, the slave Leia or the no-bra jail-bait Leia. No matter how compelling your argument is, the plain and simple fact is, none of you will EVER get to hit that.

My Cars
    cars
    Right, I know the ZHP is the same, I was merely saying that to show its the 2003 ZHP model.

So assuming what you said is true, I should be able to order the OEM HID 2002 components and bolt them upto this housing, with the ellipsodal lense and whatnot.

My Cars
    MZ4C, Veloster, Tucson
    Right, I know the ZHP is the same, I was merely saying that to show its the 2003 ZHP model.

So assuming what you said is true, I should be able to order the OEM HID 2002 components and bolt them upto this housing, with the ellipsodal lense and whatnot.

Yes.

My Cars
    cars
    Thanks.

So is this common operation?

I'm more involved in the chassis/suspension engineering, never got into the "bling," it not for my car, but i'm interested to see what exactly is needed.

Does anyone make a oem hid retro fit kit for these?