Thread: $20 OEM M3 Rear bumper (damaged)

My Cars
    Mmm

$20 OEM M3 Rear bumper (damaged)

Hey guys,

I have my old m3 rear bumper sitting in the garage for the past 6 months and I want it gone. I was originally going to repair it and repaint it, but I work full time now and I'm selling the bmw. Here's the only picture I have right now:

Sorry for the large pic. As you can see, bumper looks fine besides the hanging part below (that can be easily reattached) and the scratches. A repaint, maybe resand and you've got yourself an OEM m3 bumper.

Local pickup only, I'm located in UCLA/Westwood. Feel free to email me - kewloperator at yahoo dot com or AIM: STUPENAL. Im usually online between 5pm-7pm everyday.

Email me and I'll email you more pictures when I get home tonight. Thanks.

Oh yeah - if anyone also wants an OEM m3 rear diffuser to go with it that is also slightly damaged, I'm letting it go for also $20. Has a small crack that can also be easily repaired. I'll have those pictures up tonight too.

My Cars
    93' 325i, 02' Harley Davidson F-150, and many YSR
    you should buy mine to replace it.
    http://bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385018

My Cars
    Mmm
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBMW325i
    Please read my thread closely. Sorry about the big picture, it most likely moved my words off the screen. I'm actually selling the car (I actually havent even driven the car the past 4 months) so I won't need a replacement. The original nonm3 bumper is on the car currently. Thanks anyways.

My Cars
    94M3 95M3 94325is
    You absolutely will not ship?? Greyhound is the easiest and cheapest way to ship it.

My Cars
    Mmm
    Big Lun

I dont really wish to have to package it up. I dont know if it'll be worth anyone's time to have it shipped either, even with greyhound (it cost me $50 to have a bumper shipped from MD to CA last time). Prefer local pickup, but i know you've been a big helper on the boards in the past so if no one bites, I'll think about shipping it to you and YOU ONLY. I dont want someone with 20 posts in NY asking me to ship it.

My Cars
    328is, 330cic, 335i
    pics of diffuser please

My Cars
    94M3 95M3 94325is
    Quote Originally Posted by stupenal
    Big Lun

Prefer local pickup, but i know you've been a big helper on the boards in the past so if no one bites, I'll think about shipping it to you and YOU ONLY.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

I could really use this bumper to mount my ACS rear diffuser since you must use urethane to attach it...an essentially irreversible process.

I'd prefer to have your bumper (that's not in great condition) so I can have it repainted once I've mounted the diffuser.

Hopefully, we can work something out...

My Cars
    98 332
    pics please bronxballer@gmail.com

My Cars
    Mmm
    bumper potentially sold for local pickup. Will update if buyer backs out.

Pics of the diffuser will be uploaded tonight. it totally slipped my mind yesterday to upload the pictures.