Thread: E36 Factor Alarm/Keyless Entry With Harness

My Cars
    Lots o' m3s

E36 Factor Alarm/Keyless Entry With Harness

Came off a 1995 M3 and should fit any E36. Comes with the alarm module, antennae, harness, and led.

You'll need to supply a remote as mine is missing. This was taken from a 11/95 production car so it should use the square 3 button remote. You can pick these up off ebay for $10-20 usually.

Asking $60 shipped.
    SOLD -A dozen ///M3s of all shapes

My Cars
    Lots o' m3s

My Cars
    94 318i
    I'm interested, how do you expect payment? If paypal, then i will have to set up an account first. Do you have thr horn?

My Cars
    Lots o' m3s
    Paypal is ok and preferred. I don't have the siren, however any aftermarket one will work fine, or you can even tap into your horn if you wish.

My Cars
    94 318i
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzintn
    Paypal is ok and preferred. I don't have the siren, however any aftermarket one will work fine, or you can even tap into your horn if you wish.
    I just set up a paypal account this morning however I won't be verified with my checking account until tomorow or later, although I expect to be this week. Paypal says they will deposit two small amounts in my account, then I have to tell them how much they put in to verify that it is my account yada yada yada...

When you say it comes with the LED, is the glass breakage sensor included on the insert tab?

you can reference what i'm talking about in the second picture of this diy: http://www.bimmerdiy.com/diy/e36s50alarm

My Cars
    03 M5
    So 11/95's use the 3 button remotes? I always thought they used the newer 2 button ones.

My Cars
    Lots o' m3s
    Quote Originally Posted by bostongreen18
    When you say it comes with the LED, is the glass breakage sensor included on the insert tab?
    Yup, the glass breakage and led are there.

My Cars
    Lots o' m3s
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwright
    So 11/95's use the 3 button remotes? I always thought they used the newer 2 button ones.

My other M3 is also a 11/95 production date car and it has the 3 button remote.