Thread: Wrecked cars...have any pics?

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe

Wrecked cars...have any pics?

These pictures always put a chill down my spine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 M Coupe

My Cars
    97 Z3 2.8, 72 350SL

Z3 Accidents on Z3ers.com - LOTS

Click icon below, scroll to "Z3 Accidents"

My Cars
    SV650 & '13 WRX Hatch

Angry WHY?!?!?

Why would you want to see this?? It's just....devistating!!! NO...don't post pics!!

Eric

BMWCCA #387539

My Cars
    92 bmw 318is, 2001 bmw Z3
    Last edited by zed///M; 11-24-2006 at 10:05 PM.
    m3 bumpers, m3 sideskirts, m3 evo alloys, m3 mirrors, m rear spoiler, m door mouldings, m clubsport door sills, 96+ nose panel, m sports springs and suspension, clears all round, chromeline interior with dove grey leathers, digital climate controls, 96+ center vent, 7 button obc, 99 dashboad, 98 3 spoke m wheel, m3 padded leather door cards, auto dim rearview mirror, 98 interior map reading lights, rear bmw e36 PDC sensors, rear opening electric vents , fade out interior lights, new projects done 2006: black carpet, neon blue footwell lighting, harmon kardon sound system full install + hifi switch and 6 disk cd changer (whew big job), bmw engine bay light, completed full respray including door handles.

My Cars
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by zed///M View Post
    post pics lol
    Was this really worth bumping 4 years?

My Cars
    Last edited by zed///M; 11-25-2006 at 08:01 PM.
    m3 bumpers, m3 sideskirts, m3 evo alloys, m3 mirrors, m rear spoiler, m door mouldings, m clubsport door sills, 96+ nose panel, m sports springs and suspension, clears all round, chromeline interior with dove grey leathers, digital climate controls, 96+ center vent, 7 button obc, 99 dashboad, 98 3 spoke m wheel, m3 padded leather door cards, auto dim rearview mirror, 98 interior map reading lights, rear bmw e36 PDC sensors, rear opening electric vents , fade out interior lights, new projects done 2006: black carpet, neon blue footwell lighting, harmon kardon sound system full install + hifi switch and 6 disk cd changer (whew big job), bmw engine bay light, completed full respray including door handles.

Z3speed4me is offline Coupe Cartel Forever! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    MCoupe, Q3, Tiguan
    someone...needs......a life

~Ken~ '99 M coupe THE "original" TT Stage 3 - HTA3586R; 701 whp 672 wtq @ 26.5 psi ; NeverSell - CoupeCartel

My Cars
    2001 Z3 3.0i
    Esmeralda has a little database of wreck pics here:
    http://www.waycoolinc.com/z3/essenti...accidents.html

My Cars
    E36, E36/8
    Just consider that we are driving a safe car and I say we don't let these wrecked pics bother us.
    Last edited by jr1966; 06-16-2007 at 09:06 PM.

My Cars
    M3, MZ3, 348TS, Chevelle
    Downpouring, dark, evasive manuvering to avoid a short stopping car, ABS failure, into a giant flower pot:

these arrived 2 days later...

BMW M3 - Ferrari 348 - Chevrolet Chevelle

My Cars
    E36, E36/8
    Ouch!!!!!

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by z3speed4me View Post
    someone...needs......a life
    whats your problem man? do you have nightmares at night if you see wrecked cars? if i want to look at wrecked car pictures i can do so! if you dont like it then dont look at this thread, better yet just wear these black shades then you wont wet the bed at night ... in future dont make smart ass comments because two can play that game....

Have a nice day

P.s, thanks to the other members for posting pics

My Cars
    1994 325is
    itsablurr, was that your old z3? that sucks bawls! any frame damage from that big an impact? glad to know these are safe cars.
    I have "No" sympathy for any women who's occupation is a stripper. I think she got just what she deserved. She should have more respect for herself than to flaunt her body in front of a bunch of guys. It is like dangling a steak in front of a lion and not expect him to go after it. How stupid can she be? How did she ever get accepted to college with her lack of common sense?

My Cars
    M3, MZ3, 348TS, Chevelle
    Quote Originally Posted by yonoconozco View Post
    itsablurr, was that your old z3? that sucks bawls! any frame damage from that big an impact? glad to know these are safe cars.
    Yep, that was my old Z... there was significant frame damage as can be seen from the shot of the driver's side rear wheel. The 2 mo old coil over setup was toast. Car was spinning was it hopped sideways up onto the median- about an 8" granite step. That'll do it.

...salvaged my 3.73 diff and shift knob, though , and made some HARD lemonade out of those lemons

BMW M3 - Ferrari 348 - Chevrolet Chevelle

Santa Barbara CA, and sometimes Austin TX
    My Cars
    95 Helrot M3
    terrible... just terrible

My Cars
    S52 M Roadster, WRX,
    my car when I bumped the wall at mid-ohio....

this car flipped 5 times, smashed up, threw a wheel off (in the background), etc and look how good the cabin is....... these cars don't worry me.

-Jason

Weekend Car

'99 Boston Green M Roadster - intake, M50 manifold, schrick cams, magnaflow exhaust, TCK D/A Coilovers 500/600, RD front bar, ltw flywheel & clutch, harddog rollbar, schroth harnesses, zionsville radiator, S54 oil cooler, stewart pump, etc ..... ~245rwhp

My Cars
    1999 Z3 2.8, 2000 328Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Esmerelda has a little database of wreck pics here:
    http://www.waycoolinc.com/z3/essenti...accidents.html
    Pssst, that's Rachel above. I dunno why her signature doesn't work anymore, but she tends to keep records of these...

Come to The Insane House of Wacky People

Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors.

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe, '05 Legacy GT, Rotax kart!
    Quote Originally Posted by JBgotM View Post
    this car flipped 5 times, smashed up, threw a wheel off (in the background), etc and look how good the cabin is....... these cars don't worry me.
    This wreck looks quite like an M Roadster that went off a bridge in Maine over the summer. I'm new to this forum so I can't post a pic, but you might be able to track it down by Googling BMW Crash I-95 Maine. The car was in similar condition and the driver survived it - really amazing considering the crash.

My Cars
    2015 435i ZHP
    Quote Originally Posted by exartist View Post
    This wreck looks quite like an M Roadster that went off a bridge in Maine over the summer. I'm new to this forum so I can't post a pic, but you might be able to track it down by Googling BMW Crash I-95 Maine. The car was in similar condition and the driver survived it - really amazing considering the crash.
    if you e-mail me the pics ill post them and host them.

Chris

My Cars
    2015 435i ZHP

My Cars
    Z3M, X5M
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Z3M View Post

and

Holly Crap
    -Phil

My Cars
    97 Z3 2.8, 72 350SL

Moon Z3 Accidents

Thanks Jon, I corrected my sig line, should work now.

Yep, I keep track of these accidents for the purpose of discovering the real safety issues of these cars. Talk is cheap, life is precious and happily most of the pictures of wrecked Z3s show an intact cabin. It's just as important to hear from the drivers about how it happened and again, happily most of the time the drivers and passengers walk away with scratches ...YAY!!!!

The story behind the Maine crash is told in a series of articles in the Seacoast Online web site:
    Same link here:
    http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/0...5accident.html

Summary: the MZ3 and the Mustang were street racing, touched, became airborne, the MZ3 ended up on top of the ejected rear-seat passenger (obviously from the Mustang). People on the scene had to lift the MZ3 off the Mustang passenger- who was the only person who was seriously injured.

I will be adding these wreck pictures and stories to the Z3 Accidents pages on Z3ers.com for the 100,000th hit update I am working on. Z3ers.com is the same as all the "waycoolinc.com" links you see around the Fixit Page, Z3 girls/guys, Z3FixitDay etc. , either way works. If any drivers want to add any details or pics please email me.

Stay safe- Have Fun
    Vroooom and all the usual stuff