XRIMS

Thread: FS - Four Style 18 OEM BMW Wheels

My Cars
    M3/X5/S4

FS - Four Style 18 OEM BMW Wheels

I picked up these very attractive five-spoke OEM BMW wheels from a friend who had them on a '98 Z3 2.8 that he recently traded for an M Roadster. I'm out of my area of expertise here (I tend to stick to E36s, E39s and E53s), but I'll pass on everything I know about them.

They are staggered. I am not certain of the exact measurements, but I would guess by appearance they are 7.5x17 (f) and 8.5x17 (r) or 8x17 (f) and 9x17 (r). They are in good condition overall. There are some paint scuffs on the rims - none deep that I can see - but no gouges or deformed metal. I plan to work on the lighter areas and I think some of them will clean up nicely. By sight there are no dents, dings or out-of-roundness issues.

The tires are pretty much shot with the exception of one Michelin Pilot Sport in an OEM front size (225/40-17 or 225/45-17...not sure which) that has about 70% or more tread life remaining. I can leave them on or take them off, and I can include the one good Michelin - your call. Center caps are included, but no lugbolts.

I have no idea what they are worth, and no clue as to what they will fit other than a Z3 (E36 also, maybe?). If you're interested, research them and then make me an offer via email at "e6453@hotmail.com" and we can work it out from there. No problem shipping and I take a check or MO, but I prefer Paypal. I could even meet you if you're located within a reasonable distance of north central WV.

Here is a picture of one: http://zoouz.free.fr/Wheels/TMP_wheel/bmw_wheel_018.jpg

Also attached are some actual pictures of them. Higher res pics are available upon request.

Any questions, just ask!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ///DRIVER8 - 2004 X%/2003 325ii

My Cars
    M3/X5/S4
    I can offer these wheels with two Michelin Pilot Sports on the front end. One has approximately 70% tread remaining and the other one is almost new. With the two front tires, I'm asking $600 plus shipping or best offer, and without, $450 plus shipping or best offer.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think these wheels will fit any E36.

Thanks - Mike
    ///DRIVER8 - 2004 X%/2003 325ii