Thread: 95 M3 VS. the World (JK, multiple races tonight)

My Cars
    E36 M3/4/5 & E46 LSB M3

95 M3 VS. the World (JK, multiple races tonight)

Tonight was a fun filled night of driving and racing. First up was my 95 M3 3.0L vs. an older Mustang. This car sounded straight up mean, the idle the look, the no hood, lol. I went in 2nd gear and we were head to head for about 1-2 seconds and out of no where, there he went. Amazing! That car moved so fast and was so loud, it was truly a muscle car. That was the only run we had, because after that, he probably felt he didn't have to prove himself anymore.....Fun race!!!

2nd Race: 95 M3 vs. 2004?? Honda Civic SI Hatch, this guy kept on trying to egg me on, I was like hmm, finally came on to a red light, first gear, I anhilated him, and I shut down as soon I got up to 6k rpm in 2nd. I was wondering if he even went for it , the guy flew by and gave the thumbs up, so we went on our way....

3rd Race: 95 M3 vs. Subaru WRX, an older guy in a WRX with his wife probably, were weaving in and out of traffic, I told my friend I wanted to race him, we caught up, and ended up at a red light . First gear, I pulled half car length, 2nd was no chance and I was off, by the time I saw, I was like 7 car lenghts, but I figured he stopped. Still fun, I tried to egg him on for some more but he probably was through....lol

4th Race: 95 M3 vs. E46 325i , some guy with chrome wheels and HID's pulled up, seemed like he wanted to race, I didn't pay attention, he took off, so I waited for the next light, after first gear it was over, chirped it in 2nd and I shut it down thereafter...

5th Race: This was one I really wanted to see, I've heard stories of how fast they were and I wanted to see what the real deal was.

95 M3 vs. 2005 Neon SRT-4 ....This guy was weaving in out of traffic behind me, he pulled up next to me, there were cars in front of us, I noticed his BOV, and I was like uh oh, at first I thought it was an older neon, until I saw the front. He quickly took off, damn those cars are fast!!! After driving about 2 miles down lancaster, I took a right and kept it in first, as he caught up, he rolled next to me, I punched it, hit second, he was creeping up on, we hit 3rd, wooooosh there he went, as he passed me on my lane, I was like dammmn. Those cars are really fast, IMO they're ugly but still for the performance, that's a good price. This was the funnest race I had, I tried to get him to go from a red light, but he didn't want to, he just slowed down and was probably happy he defeated a BMW, no telling mines a real M3, since it's debadged!!! Only you guys would most likely be able to tell. But anyways it was a fun race and didn't really care what the outcomes would be, I did well in some and not so well in others. Me and my friend did come to a conclusion though, I need BOOST!!! Next few months.....
    1997 BMW ///M3 - Estoril Sedan 5MT - M-Rain Interior (1 of 1)
    2001 BMW ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue 6MT
    YouTube: (///Motorsport Throttle)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUM...pYSmibzy5YmUvQ

My Cars
    Focus > E39
    Great looking car and awesome write up. Did you get to talk to the SRT-4 driver and see what he had under the hood?

My Cars
    1992 E36 320i
    Wow, that's a lot of races in one night, sounds hella fun

My Cars
    E36 M3/4/5 & E46 LSB M3
    no, I didn't talk to the guy. He sounded pretty stock, his BOV was louder than his engine or exhaust, lol.
    1997 BMW ///M3 - Estoril Sedan 5MT - M-Rain Interior (1 of 1)
    2001 BMW ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue 6MT
    YouTube: (///Motorsport Throttle)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUM...pYSmibzy5YmUvQ