Thread: Question about Springs/Shocks?

My Cars

Question about Springs/Shocks?

I have H&R Race Springs on order and should be here tomorrow. Heres the question which set of shocks should I buy Im leaning towards Konis I want the ride that I have now on stock height but with the look of being lowered. I was going to install the springs with stock shocks but I dont want a crappy ride.

Thanks in advance for the input.

My Cars
    ?
    You are kidding, right? You can throw ride quality out the window with the springs. The Koni's will certainly be better than the stock shocks you're going to blow up with the race springs, but decreasing travel and increasing spring rates will never give you a plush ride.

My Cars
    Maybe you read this wrong Im getting diff. shocks I have the springs but I dont want to have the springs on stock shocks. So Im asking which is the best brand to use.

My Cars
    '97 M3, '96 Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by saosinca
    I want the ride that I have now on stock height but with the look of being lowered.
    Not going to happen. With lowering springs your ride will be much firmer (and harsher) than stock. With my H&R Sports, I can basically sit on the back of my car, and it really doesnt go down at all. That is with Koni SA's on full soft as well.

At any rate, you'd be happy with Koni's I think.

My Cars
    ?
    I answered your question. Please, try to keep up.

BTW, aren't you the guy who was mother flucking Mpact Motorsports about these springs? What happened to your thread? Did you mam up and do the right thing and delete it?

My Cars
    Are you following me i mean come on Im asking a question I dont need your negative feedback. I locked the thread cause I was annoyed.

My Cars
    sk8board
    Quote Originally Posted by BMLRacer
    I answered your question. Please, try to keep up.

BTW, aren't you the guy who was mother flucking Mpact Motorsports about these springs? What happened to your thread? Did you mam up and do the right thing and delete it?
    watch the language
    douche