BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2000 BMW 528i - 5-speed manual

My Cars
    528i

2000 BMW 528i - 5-speed manual - Sport Package

This is a great example of this model. The car is in great shape. It is maroon/red ( if you want the exact color I'll get it - not as dark as maroon - not as light as red ) exterior with a tan interior. The interior is in great shape and very clean. The seats are leather. The car has all the options with the 17 inch two-part spoke wheels. It has the sport package and has been factory lowered. The 5-speed is from the 5 series as is the final ratio and this is indicated on the shifter. The car has a moonroof and the air conditioner blows very cold air - very fast. The exterior is in very good condition. There are 3-4 small dings and one scratch on the bumper, but nothing you wouldn't expect on this age vehicle. The tires have about 7k miles on them and about 60% tread left. The car has 93K miles.

Anything else? I've got pictures if you want them - and I'm asking $16,395.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chazmo; 05-28-2005 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Adding pictures

My Cars
    '98 328i/4
    Milage?

Any problems of note?

Brand and type of tires?

# of owners?

Maintence history?

Interior pictures?
    1998 328i/4 Boston Green
    X-Brace, Eibach Pro Kit/Bilstein Sport, M3 Rear Sway
    BMW Traffic Pro - a/d/s P650.2 & 3.45is - JL Audio Stealthboxes[/size]

My Cars
    528i
    I added the mileage and a few more pics. I'll get the brand of tires in a bit...

There have been no problems of note on the car - I have maintained it according to the maintenance intervals and indicators. The brake pads have also been recently replaced.

I purchased the car from BMW. It was used by a corporate executive before my purchase.