Thread: Bimmerforums.com members in San Diego?

My Cars
    A Few With Roundels

Bimmerforums.com members in San Diego?

I've seen a bunch of "San Diego" tags in your guys sigs, but I thought I might try and make a firm list of Bimmerforums San Diego people. What do you guys think, a dbase with names/numbers/email/Bimmerforums handle/rides?

I could do something in Excel, or an HTML table as an un-advertised page on my website...by un-advertised I mean it wouldn't be linked (by me, at least) to any other pages...just there for us to use if necessary...

Or we could just all respond here...I just thought it might be nice to have a permanent list, instead of having to dig through forum archives (Are there even forum archives on Bimmerforums? Seems to me like that would take up a lot of server space).

Anyhow, lemme know what you guys think...

For the record: Ben Carufel/carufels@pacbell.net/"Ben Carufel"/soon to have an e30 M3...

Ben
    http://www.start.at/carfuel
    ^^ Photography Website ^^
    ^^^ Check it out, please! ^^^

Retired Original
    BIMMERFORUMS
    Administrator
    My Cars
    BMW & Lexus
    There are 79 members who have given San Diego as their location. I'm sure there are many more members who live close to San Diego. A lot of our members refuse (for some reason) to list where they are located in their Profile so I suspect we have even more than just 79 members who live in San Diego.

Bob ///M3

My Cars
    A Few With Roundels
    Gratsi! Or is it gratzi? Oh well...thanks for the FYI, hopefully some of them will shout out here...

Thanks for the move too...I thought it might have enough BMW content to qualify for GD...:...oh well, I'll keep trying to make the big GD step...

Ben

My Cars
    '97 328is
    i'm from san diego. the thing is, most of the active online users are at dtm. i'm more active on this board but frequent dtm as well.

i looked at your site and it looks very good. love the pictures. since you like outdoor photography, do you have any suggestion here in san diego to do a photo shoot. more like an outdoor thing with a model. i've been looking around like crazy and i don't seem to find that right place.
    Chris

My Cars
    A Few With Roundels
    I use DTM too...it's just a step down the civilization ranks from this...I used to be a big BMWE30.NET'er but then it went kablooey. That was my favorite, but I kinda came here since it shut down.

I'm not sure about model shots in San Diego. I don't like working with people that much. That's why I like shooting cars . I'll let ya in on a little secret location with a NICE view of the coast in La Jolla that I use for cars quite a bit and which might work nice for a model. It's got a little olive-stake picket fence and everything...just email me... carufels@pacbell.net ...

Peace,

Ben

My Cars
    M3
    <---San Diego

My Cars
    96 M3, 86 Saleen Mustang, 96 FullSize Bronco
    in san diego and into photgraphy as well - why don't we all go shoot at this little la jolla place
    96 Arctic Silver M3 - Kuhmo Estcas on Hartge Type D 18's, PAR Intake, Sharked, Elipsoids w/ Gen Iv HID Blue DDE's and smoke corners/SuperFog, TMS LTW flywheel & TME's, X-Brace, JT RSM's,ConeCam video gear & stealth mounted V1 w/ InV1siMirror,JT undertray, Motorsport rotors w/ Ferodo DS 3000 and 2500's, Bilstein Sports with Eibach's,SwayBarbarians & UUC SS Comp Evo SSK, SuperSprint exhaust and Schroth harness'es, JT brake ducts......Coming - front and rear JT braces...
    My name is Juan Pablo Montoya. You lapped my father. Prepare to die.

My Cars
    Lots
    It's me!

I should be ready to go for a car shoot this weekend or the one after that. Whatever fits in. Everyone going to the barbeque? I never registered for the thing but will probably drop in.

My Cars
    '97 328is
    yeah, i think that would be a great idea about all getting together and shoot. i need to learn a lot more about photography from others especially shooting people. i need to learn very soon.

i went to a bikini expo today in l.a. and looked at portfolio shots and i basically need a miracle. i learned a lot by just looking at those.

too bad i won't be able to go the bbq. i gonna have to miss it. i'll see what happens though.
    Chris

My Cars
    96 M3, 86 Saleen Mustang, 96 FullSize Bronco
    whenever - y'all call the ball and let's do it..
    96 Arctic Silver M3 - Kuhmo Estcas on Hartge Type D 18's, PAR Intake, Sharked, Elipsoids w/ Gen Iv HID Blue DDE's and smoke corners/SuperFog, TMS LTW flywheel & TME's, X-Brace, JT RSM's,ConeCam video gear & stealth mounted V1 w/ InV1siMirror,JT undertray, Motorsport rotors w/ Ferodo DS 3000 and 2500's, Bilstein Sports with Eibach's,SwayBarbarians & UUC SS Comp Evo SSK, SuperSprint exhaust and Schroth harness'es, JT brake ducts......Coming - front and rear JT braces...
    My name is Juan Pablo Montoya. You lapped my father. Prepare to die.

My Cars
    I'm leaving for San Diego in two weeks from NY, I'm gonna need alot of advice. I don't even know names of auto stores out there!