Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Was umnitza a good choice?

My Cars
    2006 330i
    You are a comedian Lawrence. BTW- I saw you on 80 yesterday around noonish. I tried getting your attention, but the girl in the passenger seat had more of your attention (as it should be BTW).
    Got a new bimmer. 2006 e90. 330i. More to come. First big boy car.

My Cars
    6 pots, 2 snails
    Quote Originally Posted by LWRNCE
    Yeah... Steve isnt old I thought he was younger than me when I met him and I am 47
    you're 17, and did not answer my question

Originally Posted by m3fuz:The sock represents all that is OT - filthy, sweaty, smelly, a bit retarded, but you just want to envelop yourself in it. Beware the sock.

My Cars
    2006 330i
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastBias
    when was my move lawrence? it had to have been more than 2 months ago... and it was after steve's last day at BAR

Thanks JP. Need your addy, bro.

My Cars
    6 pots, 2 snails
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hamilton
    Thanks JP. Need your addy, bro.
    i swear i emailed it to you!!! i'll PM it now just in case...

Originally Posted by m3fuz:The sock represents all that is OT - filthy, sweaty, smelly, a bit retarded, but you just want to envelop yourself in it. Beware the sock.

My Cars
    2006 330i
    It was about 3 months ago.

I'll answer it for Lawrence. He's 13 and driving on a fake licence, BTW

My Cars
    2006 330i
    Never mind, I saw your email.

My Cars
    6 pots, 2 snails
    It was about 3 months ago.

I'll answer it for Lawrence. He's 13 and driving on a fake licence, BTW
    i knew it. i'm calling the CHP

My Cars
    Boring E36
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastBias
    i knew it. i'm calling the CHP
    haha
    No bitches I am 20 hahah and yes steve's last day was a couple of days before your move.
    U MAD?

My Cars
    Boring E36
    You are a comedian Lawrence. BTW- I saw you on 80 yesterday around noonish. I tried getting your attention, but the girl in the passenger seat had more of your attention (as it should be BTW).
    on 80? 80N yeah that was my girlfriend... I think we were on our way to get something to eat...
    U MAD?

My Cars
    '96 318ti, '15 Focus ST
    hey steve does your website not update? i got some bulbs in the mail today but when i check online it says that the order is still processing. ???
    BMWMOFO C6MPACT

My Cars
    Boring E36
    Quote Originally Posted by JedzE36/5
    hey steve does your website not update? i got some bulbs in the mail today but when i check online it says that the order is still processing. ???
    Site is probably not updated yet.
    U MAD?

My Cars
    M3, 300zx, Explorer
    Sure it was, just want so sare my experience with you guy's. I got a pair of ZKW's+DDE'S+HID'S from UMNITZA like 3 weeks ago and they look, fit and work awesome. I had an awesome experience with this guy's that I will definitly buy from them again. I been talking to Matt and Steve and they are very focus in customer service. I have sent them more than 40 e-mails and all of them have been replied and belive me I was a pain in the ASS I did not know anything of headlights, HID'S. BTW all the e-mail were asking for info on different options, installation ? and recommendations. They tooked their time to explain me the different options since I was new to this area. They shipped my order just a couple of days after I made the payment and got them in just a few days later. I actually did't like the combination of the DDE'S and HID'S and I sent them back and did't have any problem with them. I definitly recommend this vendor, you would not be disapointed, I don't have anything negative to say from UMNITZA and believe me if I have to say something negative from some one I'm the first one to say it.
    Just wanted to let new and current UMNITZA customers to know how customer focus they are.
    THANK YOU UMNITZA FOR A GREAT PRODUCT AND AN AWESOME SERVICE.

My Cars
    04' 330ci ZHP, 96 BMW 328is(sold)
    ok well back to the original topic....lol. I finally talked to matt and got my headlights back to them, should be arriving today at their shop according to FEDEX. He said he would put the new rings in the day it arrived and priority mail it back to me. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
    -if its not a bimmer why bother driving it !

2004 330ci ZHP - stock .....for now
    1996 bmw 328is(SOLD)

My Cars
    1997 Alpine White M3
    I still havent recieved my velocity splitters. I dont know but they seem to tell me that they have sent it in 2 occasions already but yet the tracking number says that it hasnt been shipped. Still waiting. You guys know any good sites that sells headlights/hid/dde combo? I dont care if I have to pay more... As long as the item gets here. On time that is. Not months after.

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--
    pm me please, you wont have to pay more and you'll get your order promptly, guaranteed. quite a few forum members can attest to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ///m3neizel
    I still havent recieved my velocity splitters. I dont know but they seem to tell me that they have sent it in 2 occasions already but yet the tracking number says that it hasnt been shipped. Still waiting. You guys know any good sites that sells headlights/hid/dde combo? I dont care if I have to pay more... As long as the item gets here. On time that is. Not months after.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Neil, if you don't get your splitter by Monday, I'll personally drive it to you.

My Cars
    '96 318ti, '15 Focus ST
    DEPOs off the boat yet?
    BMWMOFO C6MPACT

My Cars
    2006 330i
    Nope, I will PM you once they are. We JUST got ZKW's in...Actually Matt in a rental truck did

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Nope, I will PM you once they are. We JUST got ZKW's in...Actually Matt in a rental truck did
    it was a ferrari - with a roof rack...don't you remember the tracks it left?

My Cars
    '96 318ti, '15 Focus ST
    ok
    BMWMOFO C6MPACT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234