Thread: wtb:Misc parts for e36 m3, interior , lots of stuff NEEDED!!

My Cars
    1999 m3 Techno-Violet

wtb:Misc parts for e36 m3, interior , lots of stuff NEEDED!!

Got my M3 friday, its a 99 m3 techno-violet.

Its missing the passenger hood latch on the hood.

It has holes for rear head rests but there are none, so if someone has some. Also the rear folding back of the rear seat the seat belt doesnt seem to work, ive messed with it trying to get it to work and it wont, so if anyone has a complete rear Camel seat and would be willing to ship it to nebraska, id appreciate it.

Also would like BMW tool kit - i have the plastic holder but no tools. The cover on the trunk is real dirty ( covers spare tire) Also all the plastic pieces in the trunk look broke or dirty.

I would also be interested in passenger side door panel, mine has crack and scuffs.. it has airbag cover, dont know if that matters.

Floor mats- complete set , the one that is on the driver side doesnt seem to fit around the gas pedal since its bolted to the floor? not sure if this is normal.

Center console- What ever holds the ash tray ( rear ) its not all there. Not sure what is missing since its not there, maybe if someone is selling complete black center console?

If the rear seat belt comes out some how on the passenger side i would take one of those.. is the one that retracks, the actual belt not the latch on the base.

I think thats it.. Im located in nebraska so i would need items to ship to me and i have paypal available.

Cory@richmondphoto.com

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    I have the passenger hood latch, most of the bmw tools from the kit (I think only missing one or two things will have to check later), and the black center consol with one ash tray (the other one is missing), and I have the actual belt, but from a convertible so I am not sure if they are the same. Send me offers for the peices if you are interested and we can make a deal.

thanks.

donathon@gmail.com

Dan is offline My real name is Charles
    My Cars
    E39 540i/6, Galant VR4

My Cars
    1999 m3 Techno-Violet
    Ok then all i need is the rear ash tray, i have all that, its just missing what ever is on the left of that picture.

Thanks