Thread: Don't use this shipping company

My Cars
    95 M3/2

Don't use this shipping company

"Time Auto Transport" Located in Michigan... They have horrible service... I sent them money 1 week ago, April 14th... and They were okay at first, answernig my questions and what not, saying the car would be picked up on Friday April 15th... Friday comes, and they have not picked it up, next thing I just go okay it'll get picked up Saturday so finally saturday comes and they finally get the car around 3pm in the afternoon "Drive" towards my area to deliver the car to me. Notice how I quote "Drive" I'm like hell yeah my car will be here monday or tuesday, and I call them Monday to find out where the car is after calling and calling I don't get an answer from them. All I get is, the driver isnt answering his phone please call back later or we'll call you when we find out. Okay, so at this point I'm mad but not mad enough to make a big deal out of it... So... I call the driver myself leave a message and he finally calls me back around 8:30pm and says he hasnt even left Flordia... The car was going from Flordia to Texas... I was like oh okay, why? He gave me a story about how he got food poisioning and what not, and he's been in the hospital for two days... hmm oh okay I understand I hope he feels better blah blah blah. I get message Tuesday morning saying they had to fly in another driver and the car will be here Wednesday FOR SURE... Okay so obviously it isn't here by Wednesday and Yes... I'm mad!!!
    I called constantly Tuesday and Wednesday to find out where my car is and no one has ANY IDEA... They just gave me some shit saying its probably in Louisiana... okay yeah whatever i'm sick of their shit, first they lie on the pick-up date, now they've beat around the bush lying about when the car should be here... They should give me a straightforward answer and just tell me it'll be here late, because I've had to work around my busy schedule to expect a car to drop off at my house... and I've canceled a lot of appointments in order to expect this car, and they lie to me constantly and the sad part is, at 9:40PM on Wednesday (Today, the day the car was suppose to come) I called the representitive of Time Auto Transport, and she couldn't get a hold of the driver again (Maybe he got sick again, and his partner too) Then I called the driver, and left a message around 4:30 (It rang then went to voicemail) I called again at 8:45pm and it goes straight to his voicemail... gosh am i over exaggerating or is this shit... First time i dealt with transportation it wasn't bad, now it's giving me hell

My Cars
    E36 M3's and E46 M3
    That's why I don't prepaid for service. Once you get my car over, then you get paid. Best of luck...

My Cars
    2000 BMW 323ci
    I would like to add A1T Company - Worldwide Automobile Logistics to the list of auto shippers to NOT work with. Took them 3 weeks to deliver my car from NJ to La (which was to be expected) BUT i never knew anything until the day it got here. I e-mailed and called every single day with no answer on the phone and no replies by e-mail. I finally got a call the day the got here and then they were 8 hours late!!!! That is just my bad experience summed up....there is much more.