Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HID/Xenons - $235 shipped - 1 year warranty on ballast, 5 year on bulbs

My Cars
    --97 SC'd ///M3--04 ///M3 VERT--07 ESCALADE--

HID/Xenons - $235 shipped - 1 year warranty on ballast, 5 year on bulbs

<b>All applications - H1, H7, H3, H4, HX, 900X please specify color temp. you would like 4300k, 6000k or 8000k.</b>

<b>Single ballast, integrated ignitor.</b>

The company we are working with has been an HID supplier for over 6 years and has been a SEMA Aftermarket Vendor for a long time.
    These bulbs will be coming from Canada, so please, upon order, give us 1.5 weeks for delivery, where I'm from.

<b>you will get the BEST service and tech support available in the business today.</b>

replacment parts are also available
    1) Replacement bulbs - $75 each.
    2) Replacement ballasts - $75 each.

So inexpensive, you can afford to buy an extra of whatever you want and still pay less than anything else on the market.

Here is what we're offering:
    D2S 6000K = $140 pair, shipped
    D2S 8000K = $140 pair, shipped
    D2R 6000K = $140 pair, shipped

here it is installed, on my car.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    98 M3/4, 03 A4 1.8T
    so let me get this streight....this group buy is for 2 ballasts, harness and bulbs, right? or just for the bulbs...Thanks
    Putin drives BMW too.

My Cars
    the whole kit, everything needed to do a complete retrofit, 2 ballast, 2 bulbs and wiring zip ties ect.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxaRu
    so let me get this streight....this group buy is for 2 ballasts, harness and bulbs, right? or just for the bulbs...Thanks

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

My Cars
    1997 hooptie
    habbie, clear your PM box.

i sent you the PM about the mix-up earlier. my name is Phi Nguyen

My Cars
    got it, im already on it. pm me your number.
    Quote Originally Posted by philude
    habbie, clear your PM box.

i sent you the PM about the mix-up earlier. my name is Phi Nguyen

My Cars
    1997 hooptie
    cool :thumbsup:

My Cars
    thanks phi you owe me more pics when the new ones come in. please post them here.

My Cars
    1997 hooptie

they're a little less blue IRL. these are the 4300k HIDs, very practical for the normal street car and an excellent choice if you dont want the crazy tinted HID look. i'm awaiting the 6000k kit to see if they'll look good too. if i was going for this look, i'd be very satisfied. the kit looks to be a quality kit, but only time will tell. a good buy nonetheless.
    Last edited by philude; 05-06-2005 at 03:21 PM.

My Cars
    650i GC,15 Audi A3,540iT
    Purchased the Enhanced angel eyes and the D2S 6000K xenons from Umnitza. Great customer service by Habbie! He replied to all my PMs right away and even called a few times.

These aren't the best pics, I need some night shots, but this is all I have for now. I gotta wash the car

My Cars
    are you happy with the temp/color of the predator? show us the whole car man!
    thanks for the kind word and the business.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmooManiaK
    Purchased the Enhanced angel eyes and the D2S 6000K xenons from Umnitza. Great customer service by Habbie! He replied to all my PMs right away and even called a few times.

These aren't the best pics, I need some night shots, but this is all I have for now. I gotta wash the car

My Cars
    99 740i Sport
    Who is the manufacturer of these kits?
    1999 BMW 740i Sport Black/Tan

My Cars
    650i GC,15 Audi A3,540iT
    Quote Originally Posted by habbie
    are you happy with the temp/color of the predator? show us the whole car man!
    thanks for the kind word and the business.

Yes, it looks great! I have more pics, I just gotta upload them...probably later tonight.

My Cars
    jsw, i have this kit on my car and i like it a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poke2120
    Who is the manufacturer of these kits?

My Cars
    i would like close-ups of the headlights with everything off, too. sorry about yesterday i was out of town.
    Yes, it looks great! I have more pics, I just gotta upload them...probably later tonight.

My Cars
    99 740i Sport
    jsw, i have this kit on my car and i like it a lot.
    I might order some in a couple weeks. Will this same deal be going on, at that time?

My Cars
    its on until we run out of stock.
    I might order some in a couple weeks. Will this same deal be going on, at that time?

My Cars
    99 740i Sport
    Well how many units left?

My Cars
    what type of bulb and temp?
    Well how many units left?

My Cars
    650i GC,15 Audi A3,540iT
    i would like close-ups of the headlights with everything off, too. sorry about yesterday i was out of town.

Hey, I don't really have a pic of everything off since I never took one in the short amount of time that I've had the car. But when the angels are not on, it looks pretty much the same. They are barely noticable until I turn them on.

Here are a few more pics:

My Cars
    nice car
    i wanted a close up pic with the lights and angle eyes off, i want to see the install, was it easy? is it clean?
    again thanks for everything, i'll be in touch with you soon on the other thing, for a very special price .
    Hey, I don't really have a pic of everything off since I never took one in the short amount of time that I've had the car. But when the angels are not on, it looks pretty much the same. They are barely noticable until I turn them on.

Here are a few more pics:

My Cars
    650i GC,15 Audi A3,540iT
    Sorry, I don't have pics of the installation, but it was really easy. I didn't even use ANY directions besides you telling me to tap the wires to the parking lights. It's pretty much common sense.

My Cars
    99 740i Sport
    what type of bulb and temp?
    H1 6000k

My Cars
    about 10 left.
    H1 6000k

My Cars
    ISTANBL - vert e46
    does it involve any cutting/drilling on the housing for euro ellipsoids (depos)?

My Cars
    no cutting, you have to drill a ~3/4" hole in the dust cover of the headlight, very simple and you dont have to take the lights out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccblanket
    does it involve any cutting/drilling on the housing for euro ellipsoids (depos)?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast