Thread: Blizzak value question

My Cars
    Multiple BMW's over the years

Blizzak value question

I purchased an M3 that came with a spare set of Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 snow tires. Since I seriously doubt I will ever have a need for them (in FL) I wanted to see if they were worth trying to sell. The fronts are 215/45/17 and the rears are 245/40/17. Fronts are at 90% tread, rears are at 75% tread. What are they worth?
    Last edited by ashirji; 11-13-2008 at 09:30 PM.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3

Thumbs up

Holy shit I went 150mph on those things! They are sweet snow tires, you'll def have a better chance of making some money off them if you save the sale for the winter time! It looks like you have them wrapped around the AT ITalia TypeI rims? That's what I have them wrapped around, it was a package deal. I believe the new price for the rims and tires was around $1100. I don't remember though.

-Eric

Turner Chip|Cosmos CAI|Euro HFM|GC Gizmo|24lb Injectors|AA Headers|AA Trackpipe|AA Catback|UUC Pulleys|UUC/Fidanza LTW Flywheel|M5 Clutch|Corbeau A4s|ZKW 6000K 50watt HID|ZKW French Fogs|Smoked Corners/Sides/Tails
    *DYNAPACK* 222.1rwhp @ 6000/219.16rwtq @ 4250

My Cars
    Actually they are OEM staggered contours. The wheels, I actually have an idea what they are worth, but the snow tires... we don't have much use for them in FL. It does make sense to keep them and try to sell in winter. I have one possible buyer for the tires. If it falls through then I guess I might wait till winter.

My Cars
    Any interest at $200 + shipping for the tires?