Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scammer Alert Badass_r6

My Cars
    bmw 325i

Scammer Alert Badass_r6

He sold a reiger bumper to me and I sent payment of $220 via paypal. He is now saying I got his account banned and he is refusing to send me the item and to give me my money back. I dont know what the heck to do. I just got layed off of my job and now this stuff happens. This is my first purchase ever via bimmerforums and I get shafted. On top of this he tells me "I WAS WARNED ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ANTICS BUT I DIDNT LISTEN ". What the heckis wrong with him. HEre is the original link to the selling post

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=349708

I called paypal and I told them the story and I also told them that the seller is claiming I was the one responsible for getting his paypal account banned. The representative laughed and told me I didnt have anything to do with it. When Badass_r6 opened his paypal account he NEVER entered his bank information NOR did he enter his social security number. Paypal got suspicious due to this and blocked his account. Now badass_r6 thinks im fucking responsible for this stuff. What the hell is this.
    Last edited by neal1st; 05-01-2005 at 07:48 PM.

check the thread you and your antics got my account locked. i dont even have your money paypal does

My Cars
    bmw 325i
    What Antics?

My Cars
    bmw 325i
    so whats going to happen next. Is a refund going to be issued ,Is a bumper going to be sent...................?????

My Cars
    1995 s52 M3
    all you need to do is contact paypal to get your money back.

My Cars
    bmw 325i
    they are telling me the seller needs to do the refund

My Cars
    it's no E30 :/
    that sucks

Hope everything gets resolve
    R.I.P. Louie: TehPandaShow gone but not forgotten

My Cars
    bmw 325i
    screw this. Im so pissed pissed right now. When my mom finds out about this im going to get in even more crap. I got laid off of work and the money was borrowed from her.
    Last edited by neal1st; 05-01-2005 at 07:04 PM.

My Cars
    96 Acura 450whp+
    i would edit all your f&(king statements before a mod gets his hands on you ull be sitting in timeout and wont be able to resolve this matter for a longer time.

My Cars
    06 M5
    I dont understand. How can the seller issue a refund if he cant access a paypal account. and how can the buyer (you) send money to a blocked account.

My Cars
    97 Artic Silver
    i would have never paid for something that a seller couldnt verify if it was fiberglass or abs. Its such a simple thing to do...and he kept beating around the bush about it.

I suggest you call paypal, and ask them how the seller is suppose to refund money if his acct. is blocked...if his acct is locked i think he might be right when he said paypal has your money.

1994 BMW 540i/Auto/Alpine White/Dove Grey/Eibach/KYB/BB Triflow/M Par Stagged/

My Cars
    2002 330I
    This is a public forum super guy, watch the language....take your claim up with paypal, they are holding the funds, if badass's account is locked, the money was never transfered in, take it up with paypal....

Oh, and you shouldn't be borrowing money for mods from your mum......thats worse than buying them on credit....
    Last edited by WhiteM32; 05-01-2005 at 07:21 PM.
    "For A Second I Wish The Tide, Would Swallow Every Inch Of This City....."

My Cars
    bmw 325i
    ^^
    its against my religion to pay/take interest and its not a joke. That is why I dont have any credit cards.

My Cars
    E53 X5, E36 328i
    Mods are the last thing you should be borrowing money to buy. It seems like the stories here aren't straight so I'd call Pay Pal and talk to them. It's not good to start bad mouthing people when you don't know what's really going on. I've had this happen with Pay pal before also and it sucks, but if you explain to them and find out what you have to do I'm sure it will work out.

My Cars
    2002 330I
    True that^^, do the legwork, in all reality, I doubt he has your money, paypal is harldy error proof.....they F--- up all the time, call them.

And you will get "The Ban" if you don't edit those swears out of the first post
    "For A Second I Wish The Tide, Would Swallow Every Inch Of This City....."

My Cars
    it's no E30 :/
    lol, I owe about $700 in mods to my mom.

True story
    R.I.P. Louie: TehPandaShow gone but not forgotten

My Cars
    bmw 325i
    LISTEN GUYS. I sent payment for the bumper so it belongs to me and the money belongs to him PERIOD. He is holding me responsible for his OWN actions. Badass let the money sit in his own paypal account since last week. Paypal blocked his account because he didnt verify his bank account # and his social security number. This is his fault NOT mine. Its my bumper and he is refusing to send it out.

I just got off the phone with paypal and they helped me file a refund claim. Badass needs to go into his email account and accept the refund. I either want the money back or my bumper.

thanks.

My Cars
    1994 325IS
    You Guys Chill out.

First of all. bad ass r6 should call up paypal and see exactly what transaction or what item blocked his account.

It could be that he didnt do somethingpaypal wants

My Cars
    potato
    badassr6 - why don't you just take the 2 minutes to verify your account? It would save all this bickering and pointing fingers.

I don't understand all your "antics" talk - sounds like Neal1st did nothing wrong. What exactly did he do that locked your account?

All this talk about how he shouldn't be borrowing money for mods is irrelevant - the issue here is someone got screwed out of some dough for something they haven't received.

My Cars
    bmw 325i
    ^^ exactly. I am not responsible for his paypal account - he should deal with his own issues. I didnt get a bumper that I own and thats in his possesion. Please excuse my language in my first post - I edited it out - if you guys were in my situation you would also be frustrated. Also I have no idea what badass is talking about when he talks about my "antics". I delt with him like a friend and this is what i get in return.

My Cars
    E36'sssss

Paypal

Shouldn't be a big deal guys, usually what happens is paypal holding your money as unclaimed and returning to you within 10 days, it happened with me before, but anyway if your religion does not permit use take/pay intrests, it should ban the bad language as well, LOL

My Cars
    Boosted moped
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteM32
    This is a public forum super guy, watch the language....take your claim up with paypal, they are holding the funds, if badass's account is locked, the money was never transfered in, take it up with paypal....

Oh, and you shouldn't be borrowing money for mods from your mum......thats worse than buying them on credit....
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

"superguy" again!

stop it with the "superguy" Richie!

My Cars
    97 z3-68 vette-52 ford Pu-spitire's ya 5
    Maybe he has selective religion??? Language is optional!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by giunick99
    Shouldn't be a big deal guys, usually what happens is paypal holding your money as unclaimed and returning to you within 10 days, it happened with me before, but anyway if your religion does not permit use take/pay intrests, it should ban the bad language as well, LOL
    Last edited by 97z3; 05-01-2005 at 09:41 PM. Reason: spelling

ok guys and neal im working on this STAT, I DONT WANT TO DO BIZ WITH YOU NEAL1ST EVER AGAIN. YOU WILL GET YOUR REFUND.

guys looks resolved and he got funds back..

i think he should sit in timeout for calling me a scammer and being OUT OF CONTROL AND WILD WITH ACCUSATIONS....

NEAL YOUR THE FIRST PERSON TO GO ON MY IGNORE LIST

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast