Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: umnitza is pissing me off !!

My Cars
    1997 bmw m3

umnitza is pissing me off !!

Ok so i ordered my projector36 headlights from them on monday april 11. They come in that friday and i begin installing, its a piece of cake. At the end of installation i notice that they didn't send me the PnP like they were suppose to. So I call them up on monday and tell them they screwed up my order. They told me that they will ship out the pnp on tuesday april 19. Now its already been a week and none of my stuff is here. Its just great going for a week without functioning headlights . nobody gets anything done whenever i call, they just tell me to email them. I've been emailing and all they have told me is that my pnp connectors were definitely shipped out last week. Worst service ever

My Cars
    Mazdaspeed3/F250
    Oh have fun with Umnitza. When I ordered my lights from them, I paid for quick shipping to have them before I left for school. They didn't ship them out until three weeks later. All I got was "I gave them to the shipper but he didn't ship them out, sorry". Plus they sent the wrong bulbs. I bought the right ones from another vendor, there was no way I was waiting three weeks to not have headlights. No compensation from them, no apology, no shipping refund, no nothing. Just hope that you get your connectors eventually and don't have any problems after that.
    2013 Mazdaspeed3
    2000 F250 V10
    Previous
    2001 740iL Anthracite (traded) 1998 M3/4 5spd Cosmos (sold)
    2000 323Cic(traded) 1999 528i TiAg (sold) 1997 M3/4 Arctic (traded)
    1995 M3 Cosmos (sold) 1987 535is Red (sold ) 1987 535is Blue (sold)

My Cars
    325i
    umnitza sucks plain and simple. i bought from the group buy waited a month to find out they forgot about me. got the headlights the angel eye was torn like someone just cut it in half could you not notice this before you sent it out. im getting a full refund i dont have time to deal with them i sent it back

My Cars
    00 Dakar M coupe
    I'm glad this was posted b/c I was thinking of buying from them.

My Cars
    650i GC,15 Audi A3,540iT
    I got my order in 3 days from them, so I never had problems :

My Cars
    M5, E61
    We have had some growing pains.

We've moved into a shop, we've been selling as much as ever before, and we've had some employee additions that needed to be brought up.

All of these are excuses and we WILL endeavour to do better as the weeks roll on.

Please don't let it dissuade you Most all shipments are leaving here the day of or at most 3 days after purchase if it's a complex order like HID + DDE + Headlights which require pre-installation.

Sorry for the issues, we'll do whatever it takes to make you happy.

My Cars
    00 Dakar M coupe
    Score one for Umnitza for at least standing up and being accountable; I respect that.

My Cars
    '96 328i
    more cool points from me

but do hope they fix you up humzam3

My Cars
    E36 M3
    more excuses from umnitza

My Cars
    Lets put it this way they have good service shipping maybe a problem these problems that arise will make them a better company. I give props to UmNitza.

My Cars
    325is
    Quote Originally Posted by saosinca
    Lets put it this way they have good service shipping maybe a problem these problems that arise will make them a better company. I give props to UmNitza.
    I also bought from the group buy and had issues with the headlights and it ended up being my dumbass doing something incredibly stupid. Didnt help any that the wirring harness was rotaterd 180 degrees, but the fact is here I am a satisfied customer and I know what it feels like to move a business so I know what they are going through. All good things take time and plain and simple sometimes "shit happens" and its only people like them that take full responsibility that I dont mind waiting for. I think they have been the target of some bad gossip and even though I do not know them myself I have to say that they conduct a very well runned business for as many mouths as they feed on these boards, and do a pretty damn good job with helping their customers. I will be back doing business with them shortly. There will always be customer service issues in a business, but there will not always be someone there to right the wrongs and admit that things didnt go right. They are not hidding anything or talking all this mess so thats why I come back every time. a++++++ service [/story]

BTW - I love my headlights!

My Cars
    1994 325IS
    they are growing. Email them before you post a thread

My Cars
    e36 ///m3
    also had good service from umnitza -i bought the InPro angel eyes upgrade-kit and received them w/ a broken ring; contacted umnitza and received a replacement in just a few days.

although i must admit to being SLIGHTLY irritated when i was told to pay the shipping to get it (a lousy $4, but it was the principal).

after a brief eConversation it was cleared up, though.

My Cars
    2006 325i, 97 M3 for sale soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevefazek
    they are growing. Email them before you post a thread
    I think he mentioned emailing them quite a bit without hearing a response, which was part of his dissatisfaction.

No one wants to set up a day to take apart their car then find out later that they're missing something completely essential to the install and have to undo everything. It's frustrating.

Your best bet is to speak to Matt on the phone and have him handle your case personally, you'll probably get it sorted out much quicker that way. Usually he can get it sorted out with his shippers while you're still on the line.

My Cars
    2005 325ci
    Yes I have never had any problems I always ask to speak directly with matt. I have bought 2 sets of angel eyes(for 2 different cars) and an INtake from them and Have never had a problem as a matter of fact the 1st set I bought were broken by the installer and Matt sent me a new ring with me just paying for shipping costs. A++ Vendor and as far as I am concerned A++ service I reccomend them to everyone! now if they could only get a shark injector for an 05 coupe heh
    Last edited by UberBimmer; 05-04-2005 at 04:42 PM. Reason: spelling

My Cars
    1997 bmw m3
    well here's a quick update for you guys.. after emailing them everyday last week for my connectors they finally said that they would ship out another pair friday. Well its already wednesday and they aren't here. If they aren't here by friday i think i am going to send them back and get a full refund.anyone know a reputable place to buy some depo headlights from? its bull shit its already been 2 and a half weeks from the time i received my headlights in the mail.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Yes, it's not fair that it's taking this long, so today, we'll send ANOTHER set (clearly the first got lost in the mail).

We will include something with that shipment to offset the delay.

My Cars
    325is, WRX
    i got great service and tech support when i got my headlights.. one of my rings is still out btw Umnitza i havent had the chance to send it back for a fix, ive been busy as hell. but id like to get this worked out since i have my front bumper coming in a few weeks.
    but i swear by umnitza, i was happy with my transaction

My Cars
    Hooptie
    I was planning to email them or call tomorrow...I ordered the very same headlights as the OP on the 29th, it still says they're processing on the site. Please don't forget about my stuff. I want it by this weekend. I know it's hard for a business to grow though, and I know you're good people because everyone recommends you.

H&R Springs Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts UUC Brake Cables Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors and PBR Metal Masher front pads)[/SIZE] Sold

MKV GTI 6MT, APR Stage one. Sold

36/7, M54B25, 5MT, Atlanta on Beige (Recently acquired: 9/7/09)

My Cars
    M5, E61
    0103 8555 7494 8552 8225 - April 19th is when it was supposed to be shipped.
    That was the tracking number.
    And yes, it appears as though USPS lost it.
    Last edited by umnitza; 05-04-2005 at 07:26 PM.

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by humzaM3
    well here's a quick update for you guys.. after emailing them everyday last week for my connectors they finally said that they would ship out another pair friday. Well its already wednesday and they aren't here. If they aren't here by friday i think i am going to send them back and get a full refund.anyone know a reputable place to buy some depo headlights from? its bull shit its already been 2 and a half weeks from the time i received my headlights in the mail.
    i'll sell you mine if you want them. i'll even install them.

My Cars
    Mazdaspeed3/F250
    Quote Originally Posted by umnitza
    Yes, it's not fair that it's taking this long, so today, we'll send ANOTHER set (clearly the first got lost in the mail).

We will include something with that shipment to offset the delay.
    That is what Matt told me about my shipment, he never shipped another set and ending just shipping out the first one three weeks late.
    2013 Mazdaspeed3
    2000 F250 V10
    Previous
    2001 740iL Anthracite (traded) 1998 M3/4 5spd Cosmos (sold)
    2000 323Cic(traded) 1999 528i TiAg (sold) 1997 M3/4 Arctic (traded)
    1995 M3 Cosmos (sold) 1987 535is Red (sold ) 1987 535is Blue (sold)

My Cars
    04 M3 SMG 05 Tahoe
    keep hearing bad things bout them

My Cars
    E39, E60
    Now i'm scared .. I though about ordering some AE from umnitza but with all these horror stories, I think I will have to find another source. This was going to be a large order for about 10 vehicles.

Anyone know of another vendor selling AE kits or complete sets ?

My Cars
    M5, E61
    There are no horror stories, we've had some issues, we're addressing them, and will be stronger and better for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast