I'll be brief...Tonight, I was on my way home from work when 2 kids in a Civic (98-99) farted by my car on 680 near Fairfield. These kids had the sideways visors and techno music GOING. It was just like that 'VTEC owns you' song. If I weren't listening to the Giants game I would have bumped that song. I was cruising in the lane going 85 (65 Posted) keeping up with the flow of traffic. I saw these headlights bouncing and approaching quickly. I moved to let them by and they threw on thier flashers and dropped to 70 once they passed. The driver put the car in neutral and revved the engine and slammed it back into drive. They took off and I thought "They saw the Angel Eyes and HID's and my car's lowered. They think I'm one of them."

No big deal until we get to the Highway 80 onramp. I get neck and neck to them (Without trying). They rev thier car again and take off. I take the car out of criuse control and let it go. I downshifted to 4th and went into the turn at 90...95...100, I passed them easily. The damn kid almost lost control in mid-turn. The funniest part was when they caught up on 80, I revved my engine and yawned at them.

Ever since I did the debaffling and AC removal, the car handles MUCH better and picks up better. Now, I just need Sparco seats and a CF Hood

A kill without even really trying.