Thread: FS: 18' Big Tex car hauler, Atlanta area.

My Cars
    2012 Tacoma

FS: 18' Big Tex car hauler, Atlanta area.

This trailer new sells for over $2200 from Big Tex but this one has quite a few upgrades. It's got two 3500lb axles with electric brakes, dovetail construction, posts in the floor for a set of wheels, rack for two 5 gal. gas cans, electric winch, and 2' x 3' lockable tool box. Tires are in great condition, one of them is brand new. Price is $1600 firm. I might consider offers later if it doesn't sell.

Total length is 20', surface is 18' x 83". This is the only pic I have right now, I can email more detailed pics in a week or so.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is divorce in the air? Get the list and follow it!
    http://forum.dadsdivorce.com/viewtopic.php?t=13374

My Cars
    2017 530i M-sport
    Chris-

That's a killer deal. I paid $2500 for mine this last winter. I've spent another $500-600 on upgrades since.

Jay

From wannabe to has been in a few short years..... the older I get, the faster I was

My Cars
    332is, 95 M3
    Might want to try and put it on racingjunk.com . They have huge used trailer classified section.

My Cars
    02 M3 SMG, 92 MBZ 500E
    Quote Originally Posted by krisko
    This trailer new sells for over $2200 from Big Tex but this one has quite a few upgrades. It's got two 3500lb axles with electric brakes, dovetail construction, posts in the floor for a set of wheels, rack for two 5 gal. gas cans, electric winch, and 2' x 3' lockable tool box. Tires are in great condition, one of them is brand new. Price is $1600 firm. I might consider offers later if it doesn't sell.

Total length is 20', surface is 18' x 83". This is the only pic I have right now, I can email more detailed pics in a week or so.
    So you're now racing a Jetta wagon???

Bump for a sweet deal!
    Brian Flanagan
    Fastech Motorsports, LLC
    Usually Sideways

My Cars
    2012 Tacoma
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhudson
    Chris-

That's a killer deal. I paid $2500 for mine this last winter. I've spent another $500-600 on upgrades since.

Jay
    Yeah, I've been told I'm asking a little on the low side but I'm getting a good deal on my next trailer so I'm passing the savings onto the lucky buyer of this trailer.

I think I might start racing the wagon...a bit slower than my M3 but at least I'll get to actually run a race or two.

My Cars
    2017 M3 Comp
    Yeah, I've been told I'm asking a little on the low side but I'm getting a good deal on my next trailer so I'm passing the savings onto the lucky buyer of this trailer.

I think I might start racing the wagon...a bit slower than my M3 but at least I'll get to actually run a race or two.
    Bump for a great deal. I'd be all over this if I could find the time to get down to Atlanta

My Cars
    2012 Tacoma
    Quote Originally Posted by essejM3
    Bump for a great deal. I'd be all over this if I could find the time to get down to Atlanta
    This might sound weird but James Clay (bimmerworld, he's in VA) is down here all the time. Maybe he can bring it back with him and you can pick it up from his shop.

My Cars
    2017 M3 Comp
    This might sound weird but James Clay (bimmerworld, he's in VA) is down here all the time. Maybe he can bring it back with him and you can pick it up from his shop.
    I could do that!

My Cars
    1984 533i

I am interested in your trailer. Could you email me more details? I would like to come see it also. Where are you located in Atlanta?

george.carstens@gmail.com
    Last edited by Maddog6961; 04-18-2005 at 09:51 PM.

My Cars
    2012 Tacoma
    Ygm.

My Cars
    02 white m3
    thats awesome, as a used car dealer i wish i had that.... so tempting... 1600 aint nothing.