Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: I dyed some interior vinyl..

My Cars
    E36, E46, E60
    wow, this seems really interesting.....i would LOVE to dye the middle section of my seats red and part of the door pannels and maybe a few more pieces inside, to give it that two tone look! ok, i have a 93 325is with all black interior.....i was wondering if i used red, will it be all nice and bright? also, im not sure if i have real leather or not...does it matter? thanks
    hehe.. dude, u got the same setup i do.. 93 325is, all black interior.. and I thought of the same thing aswell, Red down the middle of my seat, and the door panel red aswell in the middle part.. hehe..

well i am going to pep, kragen, and autozone today and see if they have any of these stuff..

My Cars
    Hellrot
    keep us posted, I already checked Kragen and they do not carry it.

My Cars
    s/c '96 M3, '06 Acura TL
    I just ordered 2 cans online. 1 black, 1 charcoal Should be here by next thurs

My Cars
    E36, E46, E60
    ok.. went to pepboys, autozone, and kragen, all did not carry the VHT dye, only thing they had for vinyl was d-color.. and from wat one of the emmployee told me, its not a dye but like a paint instead.. so didnt even bother autozone had VHT but it was paint for calipers and drums guess i am stuck with online ordering.. btw Droptop please post the site you ordered from.. thanks

My Cars
    E36, E46, E60
    btw.. what red would look good on a black interior ? Red or Satin Red ? or a dove grey or regular grey ? hehe.. or white ? hhaha.. man so many colors but dont know wich would really look good.. any imputs ?

--

Ok so, i just ordered me a Medium Blue color.. have no clue how it looks, but i am willing to test it out.. anyone have any pics of a Medium Blue Interior ? thanks cant wait.. ehhe
    Last edited by Coupe E36; 12-12-2003 at 10:25 PM.

My Cars
    s/c '96 M3, '06 Acura TL
    Originally posted by Coupe E36
    btw Droptop please post the site you ordered from.. thanks
    Just like CJ posted earlier, http://www.caswellplating.com/frame...bottom=/vht.htm

Have fun!

My Cars
    95 325i
    Hey, are there products like this that you can apply by say sponge or something instead of spraying? -Mike
    www.savethewhale.8k.com - www.alkalinetrio.com - www.mockorange.net - www.savestheday.com - www.microhenry.com

My Cars
    1995 M3
    I think Leatherique sells similar products.

I have some of the leather restoration products.
    Walk a mile in my shoes and you are a mile away in someone else's shoes.
    Goodridge*UUC sways* Black TME's and mounts( switched from Red)* x-brace*brembo rotors*Zimmerman rear*Pagid*Riken Raptors* Roja Formula 7's (Bronze)* Stromung*Powdercoated AA DSB* OMP strut bar*GC RSM's* M3 alum/leather knob*JTD underpanel *Traffic PRO (sold) *Black hella Ellipsoids w/celis rings * ACS Pedals*ACS handbrake*RE Octane SSK*Wheelskins Eurotones S/ Wheel Cover( tossed-replaced with new one)* Totally Covers Front seat velour covers with custom styling *Rieger roof spoiler-lost it on fwy Stock A/B*URI CP (ditched years ago)*540 HFM (sold) Stock HFM (BeckArnley)*FMS 24 lb inj*Alum rad and some other stuff*Konis w/adj rr's*Vogtland springs ** Passport 8500(sold)*Passpprt 7500 (sold V1-1.8 with POP) No detectors at all.
    Coming...nada

BMWCCA-303681

My Cars
    Hellrot
    Man I'm so freakin hyped up about doing this. I'm going to order and re-dye my car to all black interior and then buy the Leatherique leather repair and dye kit and re-dye my seats and door inserts a new color.

Only I will try to see if I can find this color or have Leatherique color match it for me. Check this interior out.

Thanks to CJ and Topaz

Will this look good in a hellrot?

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...&highlight=5er

My Cars
    E36, E46, E60
    i agree with you.. I am hyped up myself, i ordered a can of medium blue on friday, wont get here until thursday..

My Cars
    95 325i
    I couldn't resist...I just purchased two cans of Satin Black. Hopefully ground wont take that long. I'll post picks as soon as Im done. -Mike
    www.savethewhale.8k.com - www.alkalinetrio.com - www.mockorange.net - www.savestheday.com - www.microhenry.com

My Cars
    1993 325IS
    ya, lets def see some pics!!!!
    im psyched along w/ everyone else

My Cars
    none
    hey guyz when i had my 93 325is red/blk... i was obsessed with getting this interior... well the car is gone but

here are some pics that took me FOREVER to find...

enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    none
    another

My Cars
    none
    last one

My Cars
    1993 325IS
    ya, that is def hott! would luv to make my interior almost a replica of that (my car is red w/ all black interior)

My Cars
    ------------------->
    looks great

is it original? (thats the way it came from the factory? 2-tone)

im thinkin about converting my modena to 2 tone and i need to know the real layout

<- wifey

Quote Originally Posted by howie View Post
    Why arent U answering the questions Mr.Quattro??

My Cars
    '03 X5 4.4i Sport, E320
    Originally posted by Reno

im thinkin about converting my modena to 2 tone and i need to know the real layout

I'm considering doing a similar thing, except with the new cinnamon interior on the E46's. Not sure what I'd do about the capret yet however.
    Todd Maurer
    Past - 5 E36s, 1 E39, 1 MB W210 E320, 1 GMC 6.5 ECLB, B6 A4 3.0 6 Spd Quattro
    Present - '05 E320 CDI, '06 VW TDI Jetta 5 Spd, '02 Ford F250 CCSB PSD, '02 Ducati Monster S4

Mods: 92* Thermostat, MB to BMW Wheel Adapters, 18" BMW Style 72 Wheels, Custom Mercedes-Benz Diesel Plate Frame

My Cars
    ------------------->
    PS to modena
    <- wifey

My Cars
    ------------------->
    should i?
    <- wifey

My Cars
    96 Acura 450whp+
    hell yea youshould that looks sick as hell!!! i cant wait till i get some leather vaders in my car so i can dye them black!!

My Cars
    '03 X5 4.4i Sport, E320
    Sure, I personally think that it would look better without the steering wheel two toned, if the ebrake and shift knob boot were still black, and the leather on the seats was all one color. If you did that, and left the backs of the seats black (like original modena), it would look great.
    Todd Maurer
    Present - '05 E320 CDI, '06 VW TDI Jetta 5 Spd, '02 Ford F250 CCSB PSD, '02 Ducati Monster S4

Mods: 92* Thermostat, MB to BMW Wheel Adapters, 18" BMW Style 72 Wheels, Custom Mercedes-Benz Diesel Plate Frame

My Cars
    ------------------->
    Originally posted by toddman35
    Sure, I personally think that it would look better without the steering wheel two toned, if the ebrake and shift knob boot were still black, and the leather on the seats was all one color. If you did that, and left the backs of the seats black (like original modena), it would look great.

you mean leaving it original?
    the back of the seats is also in modena color (not black)

what u mean one color?
    no 2 tone?
    <- wifey

My Cars
    E36, E46, E60
    hey, can someone PS me that interior with "Medium Blue" instead of red ? because i ordered teh med. blue color.. hehe wanna see how it would be thanks

My Cars
    '03 X5 4.4i Sport, E320
    Originally posted by Reno
    you mean leaving it original?
    the back of the seats is also in modena color (not black)

what u mean one color?
    no 2 tone?
    Doh, I thought I remembered seeing modena interior with black seatbacks.
    Todd Maurer

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast