Well all, went to Cecil County Dragway tonight and could only get two runs in. Both went well, I think to. I have a 2.3 liter Z3 and my father has a 3.0 liter Z4 automatic. I raced a random camero guy first and lost by a little more than a second and a half. I ran a 15.167 and he ran a 13.659. The second race, I went against my dad in his Z4. Yeah. Got spanked again. But all in good fun. I had a better launch, but he just had more power. 14.364 for Z4, 15.186 for me in the Z3.

OF COURSE!!!! There will be videos. You will have to give me a day or two to get them up here. I got a few actually. Two of me (one with the z4 in it) and a couple of my friends cars (a 2000 Passat 1.8 turbo who ran in the 16s at like 84 mph, and an Integra gsr who ran a best time of 15.3ish). I also got a video of a Ram SRT-10!

I need to know what hosting a video means. I don't know how to get a video up here yet. I have a very fast internet connection through the cable company, so can I do it by myself? Let me know so I can post.