Thread: Where's the best place to buy brake pads/rotors? I see huge discrepancies in prices

My Cars
    97 M3/4

Question

Hi,

I see huge price difference in pads (all street pads) like PBR etc. Do pad come in sets (for front, or for back, hence 2 sets for the car) or individually (need 4 for the car)??
    Most claims that they come in sets of 2, hence I only need to buy 2 sets, but sometimes the low price makes me wonder.

e.g:
    Zygmunt sells PBR pads @ 32.40(fr) and 21.60(rr) while local stealer carries them @ 102(fr) and 72 (rr), Mesa @ 48.50(fr) and 34.50(rr)

Same for rotors. How much do Brembos/Balos usually go for?

Anyone dealt with Zygmunt (bimmerparts.com) before? they seemed to have the best prices around.

????
    Thank u much,
    Erwin

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    I got mine from Active Autowerke since I was down there anyway.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

Originally posted by vroo//M
    Anyone dealt with Zygmunt (bimmerparts.com) before? they seemed to have the best prices around.
    I purchased my bentley manual from them at some ridicuosly cheap price and it arrived promtly to my door free of shipping charges.

Good guys. I recommend them.