Thread: will M coupe stock 17 rims fit E46 coupe?

My Cars
    ------------------->

will M coupe stock 17 rims fit E46 coupe?

need to know asap please

or the rear offset too agressive?
    <- wifey

Quote Originally Posted by howie View Post
    Why arent U answering the questions Mr.Quattro??

My Cars
    Z3, G37 Coupe, GLE
    as far as i know (correct me if i am wrong) the M Roadstar wheel offset for the rear wheels will cause the wheels to stick out past the fender on a non-M Z3. I wanted to do the same thing to my roadster, but the only alternative i could go with was using 4 front wheels instead.

-Jon

BF.c member 39,803

My Cars
    S52 M Roadster, WRX,
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Z3
    as far as i know (correct me if i am wrong) the M Roadstar wheel offset for the rear wheels will cause the wheels to stick out past the fender on a non-M Z3. I wanted to do the same thing to my roadster, but the only alternative i could go with was using 4 front wheels instead.

-Jon
    I think the offset is wrong. You may be able to get the fronts to work, but the rears might not go right. If you have any access to the wheels I would just give it a try and see.
    -Jason

Weekend Car

'99 Boston Green M Roadster - intake, M50 manifold, schrick cams, magnaflow exhaust, TCK D/A Coilovers 500/600, RD front bar, ltw flywheel & clutch, harddog rollbar, schroth harnesses, zionsville radiator, S54 oil cooler, stewart pump, etc ..... ~245rwhp