RM European Auto Parts

Thread: *Help!* I need advice between 2 cars.. details on both!

My Cars
    95 M3

*Help!* I need advice between 2 cars.. details on both!

Ok, well I'm going to buy myself a bimmer..

Car#1 -
    1992 325i AUTOMATIC
    Full power, brand new 05' 17" rims, nice leather, 154k miles, lady owned..
    It is in need of 'freon' though, so I'm a little sketch on that, heres a pic.

Car#2 -
    1994 325is AUTOMATIC
    120k mi, Pre wired for system, Beige leather perfect, Lowered, custom suspension, clear side corners, custom exhaust, custom intake w/ K&N Filter, Polished strut bar.. it has a nice Alpine deck also. The thing is that its missing fog lights (cheap?), and the left door panel might need to be fixed, its kind of loose. Also the gauge cluster, they all work fine, displays all perfect, but you can see its a little old, not the gauges but the backing behind it.. where it says the #'s and what not, is that cheap to replace?

I'm in need of some advice, please help!

My Cars
    95 M3
    Also, there is a $1,000 diff between cars, with the Black bimmer being the most expensive..

My Cars
    vhg
    Well, just going by what you typed, #2 sounds much better. Foglights are no problem to replace and door panel issue seems like an easy fix (Probably broken clips). The $1000 difference is easy to ignore as car #1 would cost more then $1000 to get it to where car #2 is rght now.

EDITED: You may want to runa carfax on both.

My Cars
    1989 m3
    Why do you want an auto?

My Cars
    M3/4
    AUTO?? I'd say get the 92 if it's truely one lady owned and is stock. The 94 has likely been beaten on based on the mods (only reason to remove the fogs is if they were trying to put the CAI down near the brake ducts and just did the fogs to get more air. Custom exhaust & custom suspension would make me think they cheaped out and might have taken shortcuts. On our cars, you're more likely to see either: koni/bilstein with H&R or eibach springs and AA/Rogue/Supersprint/Remus/uuc exhausts.

My Cars
    88 M3, 72 MGB, 82 VW Scirocco, 71 Impala, more
    BMW automatic transmissions are....junk. Hold out for a 5-speed. If you really have to choose between these 2 I would take the white car because it's condition is better. The black car gives me the impression that it's been ridden hard and put away wet. Also in the Az sun the white is much more practical, anyway not black....

There are *a lot* of E-36 cars out there. Hold out for a 5-speed, and one in good condition. Be willing to pay a little more up front to get a better car, also consider searching at least state-wide if not into CA where you will find more cars to pick from.

My Cars
    Talon Rally Car;95 E36 M3/2 Avus: Audi Coupe 10VT
    why auto?

And those two are that great choices. You should hold out and get a manual. Do you want a coupe or a 4 door?

coming to a dirt track near you........