Avus Autosport

Thread: Light Blue M3 Convertible in Berkeley Stabbing

My Cars
    M3Saloon 325iC 525iT

Light Blue M3 Convertible in Berkeley Stabbing

Just saw the report on KRON news. A 73 year old woman was stabbed multiple times in the throat near Berkeley's Rose Garden on Euclid. The assailant is described as a 17-20 year old black female who fled in a light blue M3 convertible. The driver was a 17-20 year old male. The victim survived the attack that was apparently random. According to police the victim did not know the assailant and there was no altercation. Police are looking for the light blue M3 convertible.
    /// Technique Tuning Stage 2 Powered /// Auto-to-Manual swap / CES Cut Ring / M50 Manifold / NGKs / VPD Oil Cooler / Aquamist / Zionsville Alloy Radiator / Fan RESTORE - SPAL DELETE/ AA Turbo Clutch / AA Lwt Flywheel / AA DSB / GC Track COs / Motorforce Camber Plates / Strong Strut / UUC Evo III / UUC RSC36 / UUC Swaybarbarians / UUC TMEs / JTD Underpanel / VDO Gauges / PLX M500 / Greddy Profec II / ZKWs / CATZ HIDs / Euro Clears / Blanton 2.93LSD Diff - Uli race proven / Radowski Diff Brace / ALL DIY!

My Cars
    95 M3, 88 M3, 04 ZHP
    What the hell thats crazy. PLEASE let the car be stolen!

1988 E30 M3-Garage Queen
    1995 E36 M3-Track Car
    2004 330i ZHP- Daily Driver
    ///M3 Cc #1
    "Gotta Pay to Play"
    $In Debt Racing$

My Cars
    M3Saloon 325iC 525iT
    Quote Originally Posted by NakNak
    What the hell thats crazy. PLEASE let the car be stolen!
    Yeah, I was pretty shocked when I heard the getaway car description. I hope the driver isn't anyone here on the board.
    /// Technique Tuning Stage 2 Powered /// Auto-to-Manual swap / CES Cut Ring / M50 Manifold / NGKs / VPD Oil Cooler / Aquamist / Zionsville Alloy Radiator / Fan RESTORE - SPAL DELETE/ AA Turbo Clutch / AA Lwt Flywheel / AA DSB / GC Track COs / Motorforce Camber Plates / Strong Strut / UUC Evo III / UUC RSC36 / UUC Swaybarbarians / UUC TMEs / JTD Underpanel / VDO Gauges / PLX M500 / Greddy Profec II / ZKWs / CATZ HIDs / Euro Clears / Blanton 2.93LSD Diff - Uli race proven / Radowski Diff Brace / ALL DIY!

My Cars
    BART

j/k. What color is light blue? LSB maybe?

My Cars
    04 M3 SMG, 05 CLK500, 01 Forrester, 98 S10
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjon0nline

That would certainly narrow down the field. I hope it was stolen too, be on your best behaviour if you are driving a light blue one..
    2004 SMG Imola Red M3 - Loaded Up
    Mods Huper Optic Tint: HRE 540R: BMW Assist Delete: Bluetooth: Sirius Radio: Painted Reflectors: Lidatek 30: Hardwired V1: //M-Tec Aluminum Pedals: Wheelpower Halos: Lock delete: OEM Alarm

My Cars
    e36

Doesnt surprise me

I live in orinda, which is about a 10 minute drive. And this sorta thing really doesnt surprise me. Some times i hate this country. I wish we lived some where, where any1 that stole an m3/ stabbed a elderly woman , would just be lynched.

My Cars
    M3Saloon 325iC 525iT
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjon0nline

"Light blue M3 convertible" was the official description given. I know there are several colors in both the E36 and E46 platforms that could easily be described as such. The car could've been repainted as well.

My Cars
    87 M6, 99 540i 6spd
    Wow, I heard that this morning also, and was thinking what kind of person would do that, then I heard the "Light Blue BMW M3" and was like, Whaaaaa???? I'll Be keeping an eye out, drive in berkeley/moraga/canyon alot.....
    -Schwartz 1988 DINAN M6 #1431/1767
    (Totaled by moron in Blazer, R.I.P. M6, you were always my favorite)
    -Schwartz '99 BMW 540i 6-Speed. H/R racing springs. Bilstein sport shocks, Eibach sway bars. (Police Interceptor)

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    what convertible? where?! what?

oh

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    my bet goes to Estoril, just so many of them.

Forum Rules___Info for New Members___Teen Driving School in So Cal
    "It's the internet by my rules."--Kevlar

My Cars
    BART
    They showed a vert e46 on the news. If it truly was an M3, the only light blue I can think of is LSB and that's not the easiest car to not be noticed in.

My Cars
    2018 530e iPerformance

Caught the people....

see link (hope it works). If not, then do "copy/paste".

http://www.ktvu.com/news/4296491/detail.html

My Cars
    M3Saloon 325iC 525iT
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix530
    see link (hope it works). If not, then do "copy/paste".

http://www.ktvu.com/news/4296491/detail.html
    I was wondering if they caught those bitches. Glad they did. They should give her the death penalty. I was thinking what if that had been my grandma or even mom...senseless.

I wonder who the M3 owner is??? Thanks for the link.

My Cars
    95 M3, Dart 1.4 6spd
    yeah so glad that they caught those bitches who were involved, they absolutely no respect for elders, and on top of all things, slashing an old woman's throat for no apparent reason is just stupid. and how the hell can a 16 year old girl be rolling around in an estroli M3 cabrio? stuff like that just pisses me off. we have yet to find the owner of the M3.
    1994 332is 5 Speed Turbo

Mods: Built S52, Wiseco 8.5:1, Cometic MLS 87mm, M50 Manifold, South Bend Stage 5, UUC 12lb. Flywheel, Siemens 60# Injectors, Garrett GT3586R Turbo, SPA Turbo Manifold, Spearco FMIC, Umnitza Lighting, H&R/Powerflex Suspension. Synapse BOV, Innovate LC-1 Wideband, Defi Gauges, Apex ARC-8 18x8.5, Michelin Pilot Super Sport 235/40/18.

Soon: Roll Cage, Headliner, GReddy Profec B Spec 2, Apexi Turbo Timer

510whp/500wtq @ 18psi on 91 Craptane
    Tuned by Bret B @ Technica Motorsports

See all of the info about my car on my Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...304343&sk=info

My Cars
    98 M3 Vert (for sale!) and 2004 M3 Vert
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmom3
    I live in orinda, which is about a 10 minute drive. And this sorta thing really doesnt surprise me. Some times i hate this country. I wish we lived some where, where any1 that stole an m3/ stabbed a elderly woman , would just be lynched.
    Try North Korea.
    jsm3

My Cars
    1999 Estoril Blue M3 Convertible
    I heard that in the morning since I took the day off. I was like "WHERE'S MY CAR?"

..and what the hell is a 16 year old girl doing driving such a fine automobile?

figured it would be easy to catch them, if it was an E36, aren't that many estoril verts around, I've seen 5 others since I bought mine 2 years ago.

then later on that night I saw a picture of what happens when you take 3 drunk teenagers, add one E36 m3 black, and put them together at night.

you have 3 people hurt, and car upside down in front of a strip mall or similar.

sucks to be them right now.
    1997 TL1000S (Daily road, track, touring bike)
    2002 KTM 300MXC (Enduro racer)

GOD - An imaginary friend for Grownups.

My Cars
    M3Saloon 325iC 525iT
    Quote Originally Posted by wsmc831
    then later on that night I saw a picture of what happens when you take 3 drunk teenagers, add one E36 m3 black, and put them together at night.

you have 3 people hurt, and car upside down in front of a strip mall or similar.

sucks to be them right now.
    I saw the report of the flipped-over black M3 in SF too. Were they all teenagers? I thought I saw an pretty big guy that appeared to be at least in his late 20's being carried of in a stretcher. Anyway, I guess prices of our beloved E36 Ms have dropped so much that they're ending up in wreckless teenage hands.

My Cars
    could be, I didn't see any of the occupants, just heard 3 teenagers.

I was thinking the same thing about how they've come down in price enough for kids to afford them.
    1997 TL1000S (Daily road, track, touring bike)
    2002 KTM 300MXC (Enduro racer)

GOD - An imaginary friend for Grownups.

My Cars
    93 325is
    im glad they were caught....they need to be trialed as adults. people like that make me sick
    UUC|AC Schnitzer|AA|Ecis|Ground Control|Koni|H&R|Rieger|BMW Motorsport|Hamann|Pirelli

My Cars
    e30 m3
    Quote Originally Posted by XmEnNiNjA
    im glad they were caught....they need to be trialed as adults. people like that make me sick
    Yeah, I hear you!!! Makes me sick too.

1988 E30 M3
    My Webpage