i am looking into a nice sound setup inside the cabin. i don't want a box in the trunk.
had that...was fun for a while, but the trunk is too well sealed off and the two 12s were to freakin' loud( and rattled the trunk ): i got a good deal on those so i went w/that.
but that's gone now, and i'd like something a little better. i want to replace the rear deck speakers....what can do you recommend i replace them with?
i like the jl stealboxes, but they are kind of expensive at $400 for 8"s. i do like them though....maybe if i can find a good deal on a set....
can i put 8" speakers back there( non-stealthbox )?
i want a setup that will not be really loud, but loud( if that makes sense ), and sounds good.
i also want to do something w/the fronts as those aren't the best either. what would you recommend for up there?
ms318is has been very helpful w/this, and i can't wait to hear his setup once its complete. he has given me a few options, i just want to see what everyone else comes up w/.
all in all, can i do a good quality setup inside the cabin for less than $500( give or take ). that's excluding the head unit...i got plans for that down the line