Thread: he was just asking for it

My Cars
    1998 328i,

he was just asking for it

OK so i am out getting groceries (seriously) and this punk keep running lights against me in his mid 90's cutlass supreme. I never tried to run him i was just driving normally but he felt the need to push his car to beat me every time.

I would normally sluff it off but his little brother, or his son, keeps looking back at me like they are walking all over me. This starts to get me going so i figure it is time to teach this schmuck a lesson. Next light i am stuck BEHIND him. light turns green and he floors it like usual so i get into mine, switch lanes and by the time i am out of second gear he is 3-4 car lengths behind me. i never topped out 3rd but needless to say when i made my left turn at the next light i was well up the street before he even went past me.

Now i hate bullying weaker cars but some times people just need to be taught a lesson. Just thought it was funny, never did a kill when stuck behind someone at a light.
    SOLD my BMW it has been fun.

My Cars
    98 M3/4
    lol nice kill! I hate people like that. But what you did was the right thing, cuz we all know that if you dont put them in their place they go around bragging that they walked a bimmer. Especially in a car not even in the same league(sp?) as a bimmer XXX. Well done!

RIP...

My Cars
    it's no E30 :/
    lol, was it really worth mentioning this kill?

R.I.P. Louie: TehPandaShow gone but not forgotten

My Cars
    1998 328i,
    funny thing is no one around here races me. so this is the best I can do for you. sorry to disappoint.

My Cars
    2003 325i
    Hey no reason to apologize. You put him in his place, and from the sound of it well deserved. Nice kill by the way. From your description your bimmer sounds nicely modded so I'm sure you had no problem with this guy. What do you run the 1/4, low-mid 14's?
    2003 325i
    PERFORMANCE/SUSPENSION= Dinan stage 1 and 2 software, UUC underdrive pullies, X3-racing CAI
    EXTERIOR=5% Tint, hamann eyelids, Eurolite halogens, stickers,
    THE NEED FOR A MUCH FASTER CAR!!!!!! :

My Cars
    1998 328i,
    i have m3 cams sitting next to me that are going in the car, after that this summer i will take a few 1/4 mile runs to see what the times are. right now i have 2 feet of snow in my yard so now is not the time to check my times. hope to be in the low 14's though but just speculation as i have to work on my shifting to stop the rear tires from breaking loose on me. summer tires should help with that though.

My Cars
    2001 M3,1994 camaro
    Never take crap from anyone no matter what! unless there is a cop around, But the min any slack jaw local wants to put his mom's car to a race and he thinks that he is bad smoke em Show them how much of a chump that they are all day long.
    muh ha ha ha ha