Thread: is 300 v.s Z3

My Cars
    98 z3 1.9

is 300 v.s Z3

I'm driving down the cross county parkway on my way to Burger King, when i pass this riced out lexus 300is. It had like 500 decals on it and one of those stupid univesal spoilers and alteeza tailights. In no way did i initiate any form of racing. Next thing i know he is riding my car and actin like an idiot. So i wave him up and he pulls up gives me the finger and floors it. Now im annoyed. I know i can't match his car's power, but i know the z3 is a lot more nimbler than his car. To my advantage there is a whole lot of cars on the highway. Im trailing him most the way, until i say screw it an open it up. Every time we would get a lot of free road he would get farther and father away from me ( like 2 car lengths) so, i held on until i saw an opening. There was a lot of traffic and i just floored it an took the shoulder , the kid didn't have the B#lls to folow me along the shoulder at about 105 mph. As i passed i saw his face he looked so shocked that my little car was gonna win. Now that i think about it was propably a stupid move, but i won. if you don't have the power just use the cars exceptional handling.
    1.9 Z3

My Cars
    98 M3/4
    Nice kill! But I guess I'll be the first to say that what you did was a lil....i dunno, childish? I mean, ya we all street race but try not to do it in heavy traffic... Think of others Good kill non the less!

RIP...

My Cars
    95 M3, 88 M3, 04 ZHP
    Let the flaming begin. Driving on the shoulder is NEVER a good idea Your lucky you didn't hit part of someones old tire or a chair or something that was left on the side of the road.

1988 E30 M3-Garage Queen
    1995 E36 M3-Track Car
    2004 330i ZHP- Daily Driver
    ///M3 Cc #1
    "Gotta Pay to Play"
    $In Debt Racing$

My Cars
    1985 318i
    I think that you shouldn't have used the shoulder. Or raced in heavy traffic. There can be alot of unpredictable shit in the shoulder, its not intended for traffic - only break downs and stationary cars... thats where people pitch shit out of their car, and stuff gets brushed to the side. What if you had hit a patch of rubble and blown a tire or something? 105 m/h + blown tire = catastrophy. Regardless, it was kind of dangerous and I think in the future you should consider not doing that...

My Cars
    Halon- no profanity in the Main Forums.

This one is flame-bait...