Thread: Eibach Springs for an M3

My Cars
    Dead 328is, 1997 M3

Eibach Springs for an M3

Sportlines vs. Pro Kit? I have Koni shocks now and I used to have H&R's (dont know which ones) but the rear was real low with the springs. Which one would better suit me? BTW, I dont autox and I might go 18's in the future. TIA!

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldskoolbeat
    Sportlines vs. Pro Kit? I have Koni shocks now and I used to have H&R's (dont know which ones) but the rear was real low with the springs. Which one would better suit me? BTW, I dont autox and I might go 18's in the future. TIA!
    Probably the Pro-Kits. The drop compared to stock is noticeable, but not that dramatic. I don't know about wheels because I'm running the stock DSIIs. Check the rides and styling section for pictures of each spring's effect on the car.

As far as ride comfort, I have the Pro-kits with Bilstein's shocks/struts and the ride is firm. I also have swaybars and the x-brace, so that may have an effect on the overall stiffness of the ride.

Hope that helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan M3 View Post
    Crime is crime. So what if I have a badge, gun, taser, pepper spray, and a propensity for violating individual's rights?
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    1997 M3 Sedan
    I don't think there is an M3 part number for the sportlines, only 3-series, so you should go with the prokit.
    97 Estoril/Black M3/4/5

"Although we've experienced an M3 sedan with an automatic, our test car came fitted as God intended, with a 5-speed manual ..."
    Road & Track May 1997, testing the M3 Sedan