BMW of Bloomfield
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2001 BMW 740iS the real thing.. $25k fully serviced, no wrecks

My Cars
    2002 525i Sport Manual

2001 BMW 740iS the real thing.. $25k fully serviced, no wrecks

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    how on earth did you manage to drive it that much?

Forum Rules___Info for New Members___Teen Driving School in So Cal
    "It's the internet by my rules."--Kevlar

My Cars
    2002 525i Sport Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBeam
    how on earth did you manage to drive it that much?

at least you know it's all highway mileage

My Cars
    more space pls kthx.
    Did that just come from MAA?

My Cars
    #199 IP BMWCCA
    Are you a dealer? It looks like from the ad that this is from a dealer.

Am I missing something? Price is higher than KBB?
    Eric WONGer
    2012 NASA Nationals GTS3 First Loser
    EX-#121 IP/GTS3 M3 SOLD
    Now-#121 GTS3 E46 M3

My Cars
    A few
    Beautiful car, would be perfect if the odo read 1/4 of the miles, and it was black. I would cut my d1ck if it sells for more than 20k.

My Cars
    02 white m3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy ON
    Did that just come from MAA?

ya it did... and after seeing the price im sure ur laughin your face off too... btw, unless youre a supporting vendor you can't post cars for sale if you're a dealer... ask me how i know, im a dealer.

My Cars
    Defender 90, Fj40, 330xi
    they've sold a couple of cars and bought some on that ebay account, auction doesn't look too much like a dealer auction though...

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pak
    ya it did... and after seeing the price im sure ur laughin your face off too... btw, unless youre a supporting vendor you can't post cars for sale if you're a dealer... ask me how i know, im a dealer.
    How much did it go for at auction?

My Cars
    Many
    i can see how much it went for if anyone knows the date and town it ran...

My Cars
    02 white m3
    i already know what it did.... id rather not post cause i dont want to cockblock another dealer, it goes against dealer code .

My Cars
    2002 525i Sport Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pak

well to answer your question.. no I'm not a dealer..
    I'm simply helping promote this special car... i figured people here would appreciate a 740iS for about 10-15k below the average price of others.. I have also listed other desireable vehicles on BF.C in the past...(locating somewhat rare cars is partially what sites like this are about i thought?)

as far as what the car was purchased for is no ones problem.. but keep in mind online auction sheets don't show everything.....the car needed a little work.All of which have been resolved and there is $5,000 in receipts to prove it.. The car is mechanically perfect in every respect..I know the owner (BMW Master Tech for the last 13 years) and have driven it for a couple days...I saw the list of things he did (down to replacing the right rear ashtray because it did not close properly) definitely one of my favorites... hands down. I hope someone here finds value in the car.. I vouch for it.. If I weren't looking for a 3 series I'd get it myself.
    Last edited by ATC2B; 02-28-2005 at 02:53 PM.

My Cars
    A Honda
    i swear i'm getting sick of these threads that say "DO U KNOW HOW MUCH HAT GOES FOR AT AUCTION." most people have never been to one, even fewer have bought from one, and nobody knows how much $ goes into a car after it is purchased. a car is worth what it's worth, regardless of however much whoever paid for it.

if i get a mint 99 m3 for $1 i'm not going to sell it to you for $101 to make $100 profit. i'm going to sell it for what it's worth. same goes for dealers. everyone is negotiable on the price of their cars and "what it goes for at auction" rarely has any effect whatsoever on a car's value.

My Cars
    2002 525i Sport Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecpower
    i swear i'm getting sick of these threads that say "DO U KNOW HOW MUCH HAT GOES FOR AT AUCTION." most people have never been to one, even fewer have bought from one, and nobody knows how much $ goes into a car after it is purchased. a car is worth what it's worth, regardless of however much whoever paid for it.

if i get a mint 99 m3 for $1 i'm not going to sell it to you for $101 to make $100 profit. i'm going to sell it for what it's worth. same goes for dealers. everyone is negotiable on the price of their cars and "what it goes for at auction" rarely has any effect whatsoever on a car's value.

well said...

guys can we keep this thread on topic.. either you are interested in a 740iS or not... If you were at the auction(I wasn't) maybe you feel you should have bidded higher... nonetheless.. E38's kick ass!

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecpower

those were two dealers mentioning that this car (not a car like it, this exact car) just sold at auction for an extremely low price. It wasn't them speculating, it was them mentioning facts.

My Cars
    2002 525i Sport Manual
    those were two dealers mentioning that this car (not a car like it, this exact car) just sold at auction for an extremely low price. It wasn't them speculating, it was them mentioning facts.

hey..like I said, if you're not interested in the car get off the post...
    You guys are ruining it for the people that have been looking to buy a 740iS at a significant savings. Show me another one for this price...
    There was a reason it went cheap.. none of you were there..issues resolved... PLEASE drop it.

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    Just clearing it up man, I have a right to post as do you.

My Cars
    2002 525i Sport Manual

yes we do, but obviously none of the responses to this post have been positive in anyway... surely someones dream car at a "dream price" has been skewed... And I read on the e38 forum that you were looking for an E38... You can not tell me you of all people (in cali where cars go for a premium) weren't like, "wow that's cheap for that car" the first time you read it before there were dealers commenting...

Mods.. please feel free to close this thread... I don't even know why I try sometimes...
    Last edited by ATC2B; 02-28-2005 at 02:19 PM.

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    No, I don't feel that way. I sold a 1995 740il with 120,000 on the clock for 9K last year (dealer trade in) worth 12,000 private seller. So I wouldn't pay 25,000 for a 7 series with that mileage, when I can pick up an older one with lower miles for a lot less.

That is just my take on things. By the way bidding is going on the auction, I can tell that not everyone agrees.
    Last edited by SilverBeam; 02-28-2005 at 02:20 PM.

My Cars
    2002 525i Sport Manual
    No, I don't feel that way. I sold a 1995 740il with 120,000 on the clock for 9K last year (dealer trade in) worth 12,000 private seller. So I wouldn't pay 25,000 for a 7 series with that mileage, when I can pick up an older one with lower miles for a lot less.

That is just my take on things. By the way bidding is going on the auction, I can tell that not everyone agrees.
    That's cool man... good day..

My Cars
    02 m roadster
    yeah quit shitting on his thread, we're in the bizness to make money. It doesn't matter if he bought the car for 10 grand and wants to sell it for 25k, or if he bought it for 20k and wants to sell it for 25k.
    BALLERWERKS

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC2B
    Good luck with the sale.

My Cars
    02 white m3
    Quote Originally Posted by ATC2B

she's a girl not a guy fyi

also, im a dealer , i know what you paid for it, and your buy it now price is comical

01 740iL Sports sell for your asking price with 70k miles

here's one that expo motorcars has

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...529994729&rd=1

also, you're not allowed to post you cars for sale on here as a dealer without being a supporting vendor.

My Cars
    2002 525i Sport Manual
    Good luck with the sale.

well i've said several times i'm not a dealer.. I just felt people here would be interested...
    but, i'll be sure to tell the owner you send best wishes...

My Cars
    02 white m3
    bro are u joking... this car sold on 2.18 at manheim and don't tell me it didnt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast