Thread: Buying parts for H2O pump change - what else?

My Cars
    '95 Avus blue M3

Buying parts for H2O pump change - what else?

New to the M scene (bought a '95 Avus Blue w/50k miles a couple of weeks ago - FUN CAR!) and need some advice. Since I don't know if the water pump has been replaced and don't want to find out the hard way, I'm getting the parts ordered to do the work and need to know if I have a complete list.

From the Bimmerparts.com site (advertising works) here is what I've got picked out:
    Greba waterpump
    Wahler Thermostat (92 deg)
    Thermostat O-ring
    Thermostat housing
    Thermostat housing O-ring
    Alt/pump belt
    A/C belt

Besides the 35mm (?) wrench and fluids, do I have all I need? I've read the instructionals on the various sites and the work does not seem too difficult - safe guess?

Thanks in advance for the help.

My Cars
    F150, Suburban, M3
    New to the M scene (bought a '95 Avus Blue w/50k miles a couple of weeks ago - FUN CAR!) and need some advice. Since I don't know if the water pump has been replaced and don't want to find out the hard way, I'm getting the parts ordered to do the work and need to know if I have a complete list.

Upper and lower radiator hoses, they are cheap.

My Cars
    1995 M3 - 1966 Mustang 2+2 - 2003 Z4
    The wrench is a 32mm, you can get a nice one at Sears for $25 or get a cheap one from a bicycle shop for less. You may want to pick up a fan clutch tool from BMP to make your life easy, otherwise you can jamb a big screwdriver between the pulley bolts. If you want to free up a few HP you can use the "fan delete" trick detailed on my website.
    www.understeer.com
    Your source for:
    Stromung|UUC|Eurosport|Hawk|H&R|Koni|Apexcone HID|Short Shift Kits|and more
    UUC Evo3 SSKs are IN STOCK - free 2-Day shipping!