Thread: Dilema. . .Turbo or Exterior mods?

My Cars
    X GSR | M3
    Ok here's my problem,
    I have $5-6G's for a turbo kit for my car and now i don't know if i want it.
    Like i can do soooooo much with $5-6g's like body and int. mod's.
    What would you guys do if you were in my situation?
    If anyone needs to know i'm 17, i dont really find the body that bad except for the grey bumpers and rocker panels, but i plan on getting body mods and the other stuff later.
    Jes need some help deciding on what to get.
    JOEY | '18 M3 ZCP AW | '18 Lead Foot Raptor

My Cars
    2006 E55 AMG
    If I could start all over, I would do the turbo. I would have skipped the 2K on the stereo and applied it to the turbo. Im very happy with my body kit though. I had the grey bumpers and stuff before, and it looks way better now. I would turbo mine now, but its getting sold next year. So I say turbo it if you can.

RENNtech 168mm Pulley and Tune | VRP Carbon Fiber Airbox | JP Shorty Headers | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | RENNtech Digital Lowering Module | 19" HRE 547R
    459 RWHP, 522 RWT

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3/2
    I wish I could go back in time.. and get my 3.5k back for the stereo install... and put them for performance parts..

My Cars
    X GSR | M3
    The good thing is that my cousin works at a stereo place and i get stuff pretty cheap, almost dealer cost, so i havent dumped much into audio. Ill eventually get everything like bodykit but just dont know how long.

Hey Psk, why are you selling your car? Getting new M3 or e46?

My Cars
    2006 E55 AMG
    Im selling cause the lease on my boss's wifes M3 convertible is up next february, and he's gonna sell it to me for whatever the residual is (at least he'll try to). So residual on that things is like 25K or so. The thing is barely driven and will have less than 15K miles at the end of the lease. So I score!!! Only downside is the convertible, but I'll get over it!!

RENNtech 168mm Pulley and Tune | VRP Carbon Fiber Airbox | JP Shorty Headers | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | RENNtech Digital Lowering Module | 19" HRE 547R
    459 RWHP, 522 RWT

My Cars
    X GSR | M3
    Nice!!, but Convt. is the only way to roll in So Cal man!
    Like there are ups and downs to it but i love driving my dad's CLK 430 Cab, that thing is soooooo nice!
    I think the M3 looks best in 4door, the old ones that is, but the convt will do right?
    Are you going to sll the kit also or what are you going to do?

My Cars
    2006 E55 AMG
    Not sure if Im gonna strip the car or what. Seedster's got first dibs on the body kit though, sorry!! Im definitely taking the headlights and exhaust with me, but as far as the rest, who knows. It may be more trouble than its worth to strip it.