Thread: My AUX fan will not switch on! I've tried it all...! Help

My Cars
    e36 325is

My AUX fan will not switch on! I've tried it all...! Help

So, my aux fan will not come on. I have checked the fuses, replaced the radiator temperature switch and checked relays. Even replaced the 3 prong plug. I can force it to come on, by going from the batt to the actual plug, but it just wont trip when i plug it in, and i dont want to force it to pull all the time, as the engine dosent need to be too cool, and it's a dual mode fan. What do you think?
    -Storm

Or PM or E-mail me at StormGregory1@mac.com

My Cars
    whatever is there
    jump the pressure switch on ur reciever/ drier, then if it don't wanna spin hit the cneter with a hammer its probrably corroded. hit it till it spins

My Cars
    e36 325is
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonBlkE36
    jump the pressure switch on ur reciever/ drier, then if it don't wanna spin hit the cneter with a hammer its probrably corroded. hit it till it spins
    lol, sounds good, the fan will come on, and spin... i'll keep trying
    -Storm

Or PM or E-mail me at StormGregory1@mac.com

My Cars
    1997 BMW 328is
    ATTN: STORM has ripped another buyer. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?p=3647451

Read that thread. GOT M just got ripped off $700 I think. "Storm" needs to be banned from bimmerforums.com.

Anyone in North Carolina want to meet this guy in person? I might be going there to get this guy's $700 back for him. I'm sick of people ripping people off like this. They need to be taught a lesson. My brother in law is a truck driver so I will have free transportation there. Anyone want to join in on the mission?
    Last edited by Robert; 02-10-2005 at 02:56 AM.
    -Robert

97 BMW 328is - cosmos blk/blk - 2door - 5speed - sport package

Shark Injector - Cosmos Racing CAI - UUC Clutch Stop - UUC Underdrive Pulleys - UUC Delrin Shift Carrier Bushings - UUC SS Clutch Line - UUC TME Red - UUC Stainless Steel Brake Lines - MZ3 SSK - Bilstein Sport Shocks - Eibach Prokit Springs - 96+ M3 Offset Strut Mounts(swapped) - 96+ M3 Rear Sway Bar -
    96+ M3 Control Arms - 96+ M3 LCABs - E46 M3 RSMs - X-Brace - Turner RTAB Limiters - Turner Brass Caliper Bushings - Fan Delete - Rear Shock Tower Brace -

My Cars
    89 325ix, 85 eta
    does it turn on when you start the car and turn on the AC snowflake button?

if it DOESN'T and you've checked fuses, then the fan itself is bad or the wiring leading to the fan is bad.

if it DOES turn on for the AC (like it is supposed to) but not when the engine temp hits the temp of your switch, then it sounds like something is still wrong with the switch.
    Hold on let me get my laptop and read this on the toilet.
    --DrDub