Alright guys.

Im running 245/40/18 in the front and 275/35/18 in the rear on my M3. Im currently running 32psi in the front and 35psi in the rear. These are the factory psi's for the stock 225's and 255's that come with the car. I really didnt know what i should run so i kept it stock. I road race though, and even for the track i leave these psi's alone despite my better knowledge. The thing is i havent figured out the best psi to run in general because im always the only E46 M3 out at the track. Thus, im out here searching for some advice.

This is what im looking for. What psi should i run in the front and rear with my current car setup for the least amount of understeer and the greatest amount of handling? Also, i want to run this psi on the street because it will improve longevity and handling on the street as well as the track. I realize that it will reduce the comfort a little, but im willing to make that sacrfice in order to improve handling. I know if i run similar widths in the front and back it will reduce the understeer, but i really would prefer to keep my current setup since ive already invested in the tires. So all you tire guru's please give me your advice on what i currently have and how i can improve it.

Thank you gentlemen and have a nice day.: