Thread: \\Questions about open track Days//

My Cars
    BMW 2002

\\Questions about open track Days//

I am hoping to get my 2002 to out for a day at limerock park, for any of you in the CT area. What are the usual safety requirements? Do I need a Roll cage? Do I need to be part of a group?

My Cars
    2012 Tacoma
    Check with your local BMWCCA or go to track schedule dot com to find dates and tracks.

You don't need safety equipment unless you plan to race.

Is divorce in the air? Get the list and follow it!
    http://forum.dadsdivorce.com/viewtopic.php?t=13374

My Cars
    Ferrari 360 Spider,
    As Krisko states, you don't need safety equipment unless you're racing. What you will need to adhere to, for safety reasons, is a detailed track inspection. Whichever group you decide to run with will have a checklist. Cars have to be have everything in order to participate and older cars such as 2002s would probably most benefit from that attention. Otherwise, your car should be ready to roll.

Ditto on checking trackschedule.com. The calendar on that site is a very useful tool... a compilation of a good chunk of the track activity going on out there. You can also go to limerock.com, go to "track info", then "club events & info", and you'll see what events there remain this year before the track closes for the season. You better act fast though... the end is near.

Good luck.