Thread: ok guys what do u think if i put a 540 computer in my 325

My Cars
    94 325is sold, looken for a e36 m3

ok guys what do u think if i put a 540 computer in my 325

ok i changed the air mass meter from stock to 540 (big diff) now i wanna continue the journy of changing the air mixture from the stock to 540, i understand the gass mileage is gonna NOT AS GOOD, which is ok, i figure now correct me if im wrong but maybe 3 to 4 miles under the gas mileage is that right or wrong, i rather be corrected by someone that has already done that then fu** something up if it was something else i would go ahead and do it but since it deals with the comp. i figure i'd ask someone else so if u can please help me out and also i know on the e30 generation the computer is located behind the glove box, or thats ok ill just look it up on the alldata, but just give me the info

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325i, 1996
    If gas mileage got worse, it would mean you are running richer, which would mean you are making LESS power.

If you change the air fuel ratio to make more power, your mileage should improve, not get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by euroracer
    ok i changed the air mass meter from stock to 540 (big diff) now i wanna continue the journy of changing the air mixture from the stock to 540, i understand the gass mileage is gonna NOT AS GOOD, which is ok, i figure now correct me if im wrong but maybe 3 to 4 miles under the gas mileage is that right or wrong, i rather be corrected by someone that has already done that then fu** something up if it was something else i would go ahead and do it but since it deals with the comp. i figure i'd ask someone else so if u can please help me out and also i know on the e30 generation the computer is located behind the glove box, or thats ok ill just look it up on the alldata, but just give me the info
    http://www.framesdirect.com/sunglasses/ - Sunglasses!
    1994 BMW 325i - GUTTED,
    AD shocks, eibach race springs, motorforce camberplates, stud conversion, and RTAB limiters, tunnel exauhst, CAI/chip, underdrive pullies, fan delete, AC delete, sparco race seats, 18x9 Superlegerras, GC swaybar, 2.8L engine with M50 intake manifold
    AND
    1996 BMW 328 - daily driver

My Cars
    96 Acura 450whp+
    ^^ very true dont u need the correct chip to run it though

My Cars
    94 325is sold, looken for a e36 m3

no

Quote Originally Posted by ///M4life
    ^^ very true dont u need the correct chip to run it though
    um i dont believe so but let me check and make sure cause i have all the computer in stock since me and my bro own a european autoshop so i have it all in stock, i got it from a car that was in a accident( a customer) so i bought it and stripped it down of parts, so how bout the injectors