Avus Autosport
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SoCal~Dirty 30 Canyon~10/30/04

My Cars
    e36

SoCal~Dirty 30 Canyon~10/30/04

NEW CANYON ROUTE! GCC X 2= SoCal~Dirty 30 Canyon~10/30/04

It's time to do this again.

Bring your weapon 30's out and let's run some mountains! E30 PEOPLE REPRESENT! This ISN'T strictly for E30's BTW.

Directions:

K-B Toys
    13720 Riverside Dr, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
    (Its right off the 101 Freeway, take the Woodman Exit)
    Yahoo Map:
    http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt...r:regT:20:fbT:0

We are going to meet @ KB at 8:30pm. At about 9:30 we will be on our way. Then we will get on Coldwater Canyon and cruise Sunset going West. You guys / gals know whats up on Sunset Sat. Night, another . After doing sunset up until PCH, turn right towards Malibu Cny. We would go on the Malibu Cyn. rd up untill the 101 SOUTH ramp, then take the Van Nuys Exit and turn RIGHT. Just go for about 5min, and you should see it on your left.

8:30pm
    MEETING SPOT! : We meet at KB Toys @ 8:30pm, at the TOP lot, next to the Bank of America, across the street from the 76 gas station. Last time we met @ the lower part, and that caused alot of confusion. So this time we will meet AT THE TOP. We would kick it here for about an hour, wait for late people also. That would give us some time to show off the cars, you know, the usual.

9:30pm
    We would be on our way. That'll take close to about an hour.5 - 2 of senses engaging driving.

11:00-11:30 In N Out
    It fairly cheap and tasty. Plus they have a BIIIIG parking lot aswell.

CRUISE MEETING SPOTS! VERY, REALLY, SUPER IMPORTANT! Since alot of people fall behind because of street lights on Sunset, its hard to recover alot of people. So, we have implanted meeting spots along our route. Please check your maps. They will be either distributed at KB or we should have one up on this thread.

Rules
    Obey ALL posted speed limits.

SEE YOU ALL THERE! DRIVE SAFELY
    Last edited by GMECYNS; 10-07-2004 at 12:41 AM.
    3mlaerehtsi3m03e

My Cars
    e36
    1. GMECYNS (E30! M20 or S14)
    2. Salman (E30! T3/T04E )
    3mlaerehtsi3m03e

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    so you kids renamed the GTG? is it because of the recent crashes and other stupid moves happening on the drive?

Forum Rules___Info for New Members___Teen Driving School in So Cal
    "It's the internet by my rules."--Kevlar

My Cars
    e36
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBeam
    so you kids renamed the GTG? is it because of the recent crashes and other stupid moves happening on the drive?
    Kids, no.
    Renamed, no.

If I were you, I wouldn't talk like that. There wasn't any of that in the recent GCC's. So I suggest keep on loving fuk'agle in your auto 46.
    3mlaerehtsi3m03e

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    hey, i drive a 5 speed just like most everyone else on this forum, so try again there. Also, look at the join date, I’ve been around here a lot longer than you, I know how the program works on these meets.

It is the SAME EXACT PLAN AND PLACE as the GCC, exactly the same starting, ending, and basically the same route. i'm surprised i didn't see that one meeting spot at the grocery store in your directions. third, there have been numerous accidents on recent ones, mostly because teenagers with new cars are driving poorly in the canyons. 1 totaled e36 m3, 1 totaled Jetta with dealer plates, 1 messed up Eclipse, and that’s all i can think of off the top of my head, I believe a 330 was also totaled on one a few months back.

i like meeting everyone up at KB Toys, but the drives have gotten WAY too dangerous. people do stupid stuff and i will not risk my car or my life on the drive.

But if you are going to be immature enough to have to resort to petty insults, then i put you in the "kid" catagory as well. have fun at your meet. i hope everyone comes home safe.

My Cars
    e36
    hey, i drive a 5 speed just like most everyone else on this forum, so try again there. Also, look at the join date, I’ve been around here a lot longer than you, I know how the program works on these meets.

It is the SAME EXACT PLAN AND PLACE as the GCC, exactly the same starting, ending, and basically the same route. i'm surprised i didn't see that one meeting spot at the grocery store in your directions. third, there have been numerous accidents on recent ones, mostly because teenagers with new cars are driving poorly in the canyons. 1 totaled e36 m3, 1 totaled Jetta with dealer plates, 1 messed up Eclipse, and that’s all i can think of off the top of my head, I believe a 330 was also totaled on one a few months back.

i like meeting everyone up at KB Toys, but the drives have gotten WAY too dangerous. people do stupid stuff and i will not risk my car or my life on the drive.

But if you are going to be immature enough to have to resort to petty insults, then i put you in the "kid" catagory as well. have fun at your meet. i hope everyone comes home safe.
    1st, about the JOIN date, I've been changing my sign in names a couple times, and been banned a few.

2nd, the meeting place is the same because it is convinient- it is right next to the 101.

3rd, yes, there were crashes. This is why it is one of the coolest meets, (GCC). But on this one, (Dirty 30), we are having a whole new route. You may come to the meet and look at the cars, but you can also buy a calender or go on supercars.net and look at cars there.
    Last edited by GMECYNS; 10-07-2004 at 03:27 AM.
    3mlaerehtsi3m03e

My Cars
    Yes

If you dont have anything nice to say. then dont say anything at all.
    You better know what your talking about before you open your mouth little girl.. the 330 wasnt totaled...it was just T-Boned and the e36 m3 that got totalled. THAT WAS 2 YEARS ago..and the jetta got totalled 6 months ago... and the meets arent dangerous. People drive at casual paces obeying ALL speed limits. No one does crazy things..you must be Hallucinating (again). its a casual drive along some mountain roads enjoying the scenary and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by GMECYNS
    3rd, yes, there were crashes. This is why it is one of the fastest meets,
    he means this is one of the shortest canyon runs.. not by fast=speed... but fast=short ...

With that said... i guess ill roll out another Dirrrrrty 30 to this one....
    Last edited by infamous; 10-07-2004 at 02:43 AM.

My Cars
    Yes
    3. Infamous (Dirrty 30)

My Cars
    e36
    Cool shit, this one is gonna be hott, one of the last of the Pacific Canyon Runs.
    3mlaerehtsi3m03e

uberpanzer is offline 4 banger's RULE!!! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    3cars-36v. Math FTW!
    Hmmm....I might be able to bring the e21 to this. Let me make sure that isn't the day I have a house warming party planned with the g/f. She was talking about it being on Halloween, but said that fell on Sat this year. Looks like she may be a bit confused.
    Metal Bumpers Are For BEEETCHES!!!!! "King of Lean" - Retired

"If that bikini isn't made of Micro-Fiber and has Quick Detailer on it then GTFO!" -BabyM

My Cars
    Turbo E21,12 WRX,03 S2K
    Doug, you know if you go I will be there!

BTW (i'm not getting involved) infamous told Lauren to not say anything if you have nothing nice to say, Well GMECYNS needs to hear that to. I personal dont go onteh drive cause people act DUMB and others follow. There have been a hand full of crashes on these types of meets. I think one time there was a death (but I dont think that was a meet, i dont know the full story) in an E46 M3 and the KID was racing. All i'm saying is that Lauren has a point.

E21 LEGION

Crypto success: http://brief.watchersfrontline.com/SHV

My Cars
    E46, S2000
    that meet was in orange county, attilla, and yeah, a red m3 was racing a black one, red one flipped, caught fire, and some poor innocent boy in the back burned alive. happened about 7 miles from my house, made me re-think "cruises" for ever.

infamous, note how i didn't mention any dates? also for the 330 i said "i believe" because a truck running into the side of it at high speeds, most people there that night thought it was totaled. i know of what i speak. And stop saying little girl as if it’s the best insult you can come up with

My Cars
    //M

Going for sure

3. Infamous (Dirrty 30)
    4. Axvel (E36 Hellrot M)

My Cars
    The Bimma.
    Fuck that! There's going to be so many cops out that night and they're coming down hard on "street racers" right now because of two idiot morons that killed themself in the vally..
    Did you guys see the news last night about those two mustangs racing????
    They put them in jail and sent there car's to the crusher.

You guys be carefull.
    and don't get your car's impounded.. or crushed.

My Cars
    Turbo E21,12 WRX,03 S2K
    YUP, thats right, they are cracking down HARD on racing now, they WILL crush your car. I personal think they can not do that but something needs to be done cause what these fucking tards are doing. I have seen 3 new reports in the last 2 weeks of street racing ending in a death.

If i can suggest something.....if there isa cruise make it just that and NOT A RACE or speeding!

E21 LEGION

Crypto success: http://brief.watchersfrontline.com/SHV

My Cars
    The Bimma.
    Even if you're just cruzing, you guys will most likely get pulled over and pop the hood please.
    Oh, I see that cone filter... you're some sort of racer, huh?
    let me ticket you for everything that's wrong with your car.. Why did I pull you over? One of your tail lights was out.. well, it was when I saw you, now it's just fine...

My Cars
    I'd be interested in coming out one time, but why is it always on a weekend night. And a saturday at that.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by GMECYNS
    3rd, yes, there were crashes. This is why it is one of the coolest meets, (GCC).
    Dood have fun on the drive, but that's just one ghey arse comment.

My Cars
    1970 Datsun 510
    You know I'll be there. I'm bringing 2 other rice rockets and rocketeers with me too. And...the only people that crash are the ones that are being irresponsible and driving cars past their limits. Sure you could call them "kids" but kids gotta learn someday . If you think that It's dangerous then its just plainly not for you. However some people, like myself like to get a rush and are experienced enough to keep my wheels on the ground. Take the complaining and downtalk somewhere else.

3. Infamous (Dirrty 30)
    4. Axvel (E36 Hellrot M)
    5. Keith (1970 Datsun 510)
    6. Ted (1988 S/C Toyota MR2)
    7. Doug (2004 Subaru WRX)
    Last edited by Peanut 510; 10-07-2004 at 08:54 PM. Reason: misinformation
    -Keith

Do it in a DATSUN

My Cars
    2015 Tacoma, '86 951
    Just for the record, I don't think LA is the murder capital of America.

Leave it to Oakland.
    Retired Track E36
    Jet Black 2012 328i

My Cars
    e36
    Quote Originally Posted by SR20Fastback
    Just for the record, I don't think LA is the murder capital of America.

Leave it to Oakland.

It used to be 2 years ago, we need to bring the crown back to LA. Buy a gat.
    3mlaerehtsi3m03e

My Cars
    88 325is
    Quote Originally Posted by NoName
    Fuck that! There's going to be so many cops out that night and they're coming down hard on "street racers" right now because of two idiot morons that killed themself in the vally..
    Did you guys see the news last night about those two mustangs racing????
    They put them in jail and sent there car's to the crusher.

You guys be carefull.
    and don't get your car's impounded.. or crushed.
    I knew one of the passengers that died in the accident. He went to the same elementary and jr high as me and I played football against his school. It was relieving to find out that he wasn't driving though. Funeral is tomorrow and I might go.

I also might go to this e30 meet. Not down for speeding because like some people said, cops are cracking down harder than before. Cruising sounds nice though. Although, isn't it illegal for cops to send your car to the crusher? It's personal property and they haven't passed some new law on it...or have they?

My Cars
    BMW M3, Honda CBR600rr
    3. Infamous (Dirrty 30)
    4. Axvel (E36 Hellrot M)
    5. Keith (1970 Datsun 510)
    6. Ted (1988 S/C Toyota MR2)
    7. Doug (2004 Subaru WRX)
    8. Kourosh (E36 Cosmos M)
    9. Chris (1.8T Jetta)
    10. Mike (Audi S4)
    11. Zemmar (Celica GT-S)

My Cars
    88 325is
    so is the cruise from sunset to pch to malibu cyn to the freeway? That doesn't sound too bad. Keep it cool on Malibu Cyn. There are always cops in that area hiding at those curves

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe, Z4M, E90 M3
    gone
    Last edited by Ghery; 10-08-2004 at 10:54 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast