Thread: WTB - ECU #413 BMW 325 software for M3 cams.

My Cars
    325iS

WTB - ECU #413 BMW 325 software for M3 cams.

As the title says , I am looking for software for a 325 with vanos with M3 cams. ECU #413

My Cars
    93 325is

Re: WTB - ECU #413 BMW 325 software for M3 cams.

I got one used from some dude said it was custom tuned. I came up on a TMS chip and threw it in instead because I did not know who tuned my old chip. there's nothing wrong with it, I ran about 6,000 miles on it. Redline is at 7,500rpm as oppposed to TMS's 7,000rpm limit. I took the car past 7,000 whiling trying to outaccelerate a auto G35(BARELY lost). The car did not really make any power after 7000. I'll let it go for 60 bucks buyer pays shipping.

My Cars
    325iS

This chip was in your cammed car and worked fine? Also what was the custom tuned chip for? I dont want this chip to get here and it not to work good at all. It has to be a chip special programmed for the cams.

My Cars
    93 325is

Yup, the powerband was moved higher up though. Then TMS chip dosn't pull as hard from at the top as this one, but the power is more evenly distributed. This chip pulls from 4 to 7.

My Cars
    325iS

And if the chip doesnt work will you take it back?

Sorry to be a pain, but chips are a shitty subject to deal with, so much crap that can mess up.

My Cars
    93 325is

I totally agree, the chip will work, I can guarantee that. I'll give you the low down on the chip. from 1 to about 3500 the car feels a tad bit stronger. No loss in low end pull. from 3500 to about 4300, theres a flat spot in the power band. from 43is on up to 7000, the car pulls real strong. Yes the seller told me that the chip was tuned for a 325is with s50 cams. He told me that the chip was on a project car for import tuner, but the car never made the article. Like I said, the TMS chip pulls throughout the rev range, the other one has a flat spot in the power curve for about 1000 rpm. Not bad, but I think it doesn't give that much fuel right there but then boosts in fuel past that. You can run the cams with your stock software, but the cams won't do much. More air being pushed in needs more fuel to optimize it. I see your in Canada. This chip was tuned for 91 octane only. I'll take it back if you pop it in and it don't work. the only catch is you gotta pay shipping both ways( it'll be cheap anyways its just a tiny chip).

My Cars
    325iS

For sure, send it in an envelope for cheapo shipping, and fast recieve times. PM me your paypal. +shipping cost $5 you think? or less for envelope??

My Cars
    93 325is

Hey, I check out the chip and heres what the little sticker says:
    325i NEWS
    NO SPEED LIMIT

I'll let it go for 50 total since I got this used. PM me with your address and my my e-mail is shiggafraggar@yahoo.com paypal is fine.

I have it in a little box seated in some foam. Are you sure you want it in an envelope? I'm pretty sure it will get crushed. Don't worry I'll take care of shipping for you. I'll send it out today or tommorrow and provide you with a tracking number.

My Cars
    93 325is

Actually, I think I could put the box in an envelope. I think it'll be ok. its in the same box that my TMS cam chip came in.

My Cars
    325iS

Money's is sent. Yeah box in envelope would be perfect... something to stop it from getting crushed, yet cheap to ship!

Also you said the chip is comparable to TSM except it has a small dead spot, but pulls harder higher up?