Thread: Hi Driver of BMW 1983 320i BMW Driver *Pics included

My Cars
    BMW 1983 320i

Hi Driver of BMW 1983 320i BMW Driver *Pics included

Hi I am 16 and live in South Carolina. I work at Chick-Fil-A after school to make my insurance payments and to put some stuff into my car. My dad works at as a mechanic and got this car from his work. It is a BMW 1983 320i that has sit in the yard for 7 years. He rebuilt the motor and did much more, est. to 2000$ worth just toward the engine. I added so far to my car: 750$ expensive vinyl seats and 140$ worth of tint. I plan to drive this car for a while, so that is why I am really adding some money into this car. I hope to go further with this project in the future. Right now my dad has my car, he is putting on a new set of gas tanks and putting on a new set of exhaust pipes just reshaping the one I ahve now. Then putting on a www.silverlineexhaust.com on it. I hope to add a sound system soon also. My goal for this car is to make it look more new, I tell my dad that I want to put subs in the back, he always tells me no. Because it is an antique and that I shouldn't be drilling wholes lol. But I want a new look so. Here are my 4 pics of the exterior car without the muffler and with the new tint. The car didn't come with tint, and I forgot to take pic's of it without the tint (so frustrated wanted pics). Well this is my introduction, I hope to post in some forums on ideas about my car. So please look for them and give some ideas. Here are the latest 4 pictures that I have so far, hoping to get some more.

My Cars
    540i
    sweet ride man,
    I had a blue one when I was sixteen 10 yrs ago.
    I had alot of fun with it....

My Cars
    '09 328i Cp/'90 325i
    Nice. He is right though, no subs in that thing. Especially if you go to school, they will just get jacked. I went almost 2 years with my '90 325i at school before I put a system in it. Your system will be worth more than the car if it is any good.