Thread: M-Double spoke polished forged ltwt BMW M3 wheels

My Cars
    '99 Alpine White M3

M-Double spoke polished forged ltwt BMW M3 wheels

M-Double spoke polished Forged lightweight rims for the M3...List price for the set is $2681. I need to make room for new Fikses, so I'm selling these, which I took new on my '99 M3 as a new car option.

fronts are 7.5 x 17: part no 85329409851 list price $653.00
    rears are 8.5 x 17: part no 85329409852 list price $687.50

Each is approximately 19 lbs. Excellent condition, they have new (less than 500 miles) Pilot Sport 245x40-17 tires on the back, and 225x45-17 Pilot sports on the front, with 60% tread still left.

List price on wheels and tires if new is $3450. Im selling them for $1500. If youre in the NY Metro area, pick them up....Otherwise, add shipping charges.

I will have pics in a couple of weeks...Or, if youre near White Plains, NY, come have a looksee if you want.
    '11 AW 135i ; Sold: '99 White M3 81k mi; Dinan SC kit, 6"/3.48" sc pulleys, Aftercooler: 10.5 psi-367 SAE rwhp/304 rwftlbs @80 degrees ambient (still with OBDII manifold & stock cats); DynoTuning by Nick G (techniquetuning.com); Speed Shop: Imported Cars of Stamford; AA-Aquamist Water Injection, exhaust, clutch; Fikse FM-10s; Koni Suspension; Stealthboxes

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/boostm3/

I am located in Westchester also, so I am very interested. Email me at M3racer2k1@aol.com
    '95 3.2 Liter OBD1 M3

My Cars
    '95 M3 LTW '97 M3
    Are these the regular forged M-double spoke wheels or true LTW wheels?

The real LTW ones come all painted and say 'BMW MOTORSPORT' on them just like the '95 10-spoke wheels do. Both wheels are forged and weigh the same, but the real LTW ones are much harder to find.

Chris
    '97 M3 Coupe
    '95 M3 LTW

My Cars
    '99 Alpine White M3
    Are these the regular forged M-double spoke wheels or true LTW wheels?
    Thats not really true, about which ones are considered the 'real' ones as you say..both are BMW rims...the only difference is the newer ones, without the letters but with the little bmw plack instead, are hightly polished, and I think look much better....They were offered as a $1400 option on new '99 cars, and I much prefer them...Ive given part numbers in my post, and those are the ones I have.

The only ones you should term 'not real' are the replicas sold by wheel and tire outlets. Those really are fake, because first, theyre NOT bmw rims, and second, theyre cast and not forged, and way more than 5 lbs more each!
    '11 AW 135i ; Sold: '99 White M3 81k mi; Dinan SC kit, 6"/3.48" sc pulleys, Aftercooler: 10.5 psi-367 SAE rwhp/304 rwftlbs @80 degrees ambient (still with OBDII manifold & stock cats); DynoTuning by Nick G (techniquetuning.com); Speed Shop: Imported Cars of Stamford; AA-Aquamist Water Injection, exhaust, clutch; Fikse FM-10s; Koni Suspension; Stealthboxes

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/boostm3/

My Cars
    '95 M3 LTW '97 M3
    Sorry, you misunderstood my intentions.

I've got a '95 M3 LTW and am looking for a set of rear wheels for it. If you read my post again I even aknowledged the fact that they are identical as far as construction/weight is concerned. What I meant was weather or not those wheels came off of an M3 LTW (or at least were the same p/n). I've always seen the polished ones referred to as 'forged double-spoke' or something similar, and when I saw the LTW thrown in there, I got a little excited, that's all. I certainly wasn't questioning their authenticity.

Sorry for the confusion.

Chris
    '97 M3 Coupe
    '95 M3 LTW