Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Discount transportation rates for Bimmerforums.com members

My Cars
    14 JGC/13 E88 128i

Quote Please

Mr Wilson:
    I need to move a 318ti from New Jersey to Tampa, Florida. Please shoot me a quote if you would. Looking to do this in the next week to two weeks.
    Thanks

We have space available this week. Could load today 6/14, tomorrow, or later this week. Cost is $1150 plus a 5% fuel surcharge for enclosed door to door service.

If you have any questions or are ready to book pls. phone us 800-221-3936 ask for myself or "Big Mike".

Thanks.
    Dave Wilson
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.
    General BMW Discussions Sponsored by Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    14 JGC/13 E88 128i

Thank You

Mr Wilson:
    Thank you for the quote.

My Cars
    '01 325i / 330ZHP clone
    Just a quick prop for Dave and his guys,

They have shipped Corvette Show cars for me in the past from NC to California, and I can honestly say I never worried once about them getting there in one piece.

The drivers were a husband/wife team, and they took AMAZING care of the car. noting any damage, etc. They put it in the rig and put a cover on it. Once it got to the show, they helped me push it inside, loaned me the cover to use, etc. They were also the exclusive transporter for this show, and they earned it.

You cannot put a price on piece of mind, and I wouldn't use ANYONE else if I needed a car shipped across the US.

B

SoCal to NJ is $1750 plus the fuel surcharge at that time, presently 7%. That's for enclosed, door to door service.

Thanks and Happy New Year to all!
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    Noble M400
    Can you quote me from Harriman, New York to Las Vegas, NV? Also, for Harriman, New York to Palos Verdes, CA. Thank you.

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity." ~ Horace Mann

Harriman NY to Las Vegas is $1830 and Harriman to Palos Verdes is $1925. Thanks for the chance to quote. These are enclosed and door to door rates.
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    1997 M3/2 Actibslieavlea ... Silver.
    Hi dave. been reading the forums. hoping you still check this one. i'm lookin to ship my car from Northbrook IL to San francisco CA. I need it there anytime between the 25th-28th of january. Lemme know what you can do. Thanks

-Derek

Derek. Our rate is $1375. However we are booked thru the middle of Feb. with Barrett Jackson. Very sorry but it's that one time of the year when we are out of space.

BTw, I'm off to Barrett Jackson and will return ther first week of Feb.
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    01 740il (coming)

Dave Wilson - quote requested - San Diego, CA to Plano, TX

Dave
    I am closing on a car today at BMW of San Diego, CA. I reside in Plano, TX.
    So I would need the car (2001 BMW 740il) transported from San Deigo to Plano, TX. The zipcodes are 92111 to 75025.

Questions:
    1) Do you use a flatbed or something to get the car from the dealership to your big rig? and from your bigrig to a flatbed again to get it inside my community? Coz there is no way that your bigrig can enter my community.

2) How long to pick up?
    3) How long to deliver?
    4) Tracking available throughout the trip?

Thanks
    KG

My Cars
    2003 325i, 2003.5 M3
    Dave,

Can you quote me from Washington D.C. to Tacoma, WA? Hoping you have room sometime within the month...
    I noticed you quoted $1800 earlier.

Thanks,
    Brian

Brian,

Our current rate for enclosed door to door transport to Tacoma from D.C. is $2030. Scheduliung is running about two weeks.

Thanks.
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    spece36 race car, mini gp
    FWIW: someone was concerned with intercities' higher prices...

I arranged for someone else, someone much cheaper, to ship my car from providence to sebring for a driving event. We agreed on when they needed my car to be absolutely sure that my car would make it to sebring on time. I called them every few days to make sure that my car was getting there. Everything was fine. On the day I was supposed to fly to florida, I called the hotel where my car was supposed to be delivered. No car. I called the guys. "Hmm. where is your car. We'll get back to you.". They forgot to ship my car. They told me it was on it's way and it wasn't. I ended up driving my track car with track suspension and track tires to florida instead of flying on zero notice. I ruined a $500 pair of racing tires. I wasted my $250 airplane ticket. I missed a $200 track day (this is what I'm still really pissed about. track days in january do not grow on trees). I wasted 2 precious vacation days driving.

Next time I'm either not going or I'm going to do it right.

2001 M Coupe. Suspension, roll bar, harnesses, race seats, shark, scorpion exhaust, strong strut, tc kline camber, uuc short shift & tranny mounts.

An interesting and not all that unusual experience Johnmdanskin! Intercity is often referred to as an "expensive" option for transporting your car. We'd rather be known as expensive instead of...the guys that didn't get my car there on time or the IDIOTS that destroyed my new M6!

Like many other services. You get what you pay for with automobile transportation.

Dave Wilson
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    MZ3 Roadster/Ford F150/TL1000R

Looking for a quote

I am looking to ship my car from VF-Engineering in Anaheim, CA to Sanford, NC. How much?

Seque007! Our price is $1830 for enclosed, door to door transport. Sceduling is about a week at this point.

Thanks.
    Dave wilson
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    04 M3 SMG, 05 CLK500, 01 Forrester, 98 S10

Ship quote

Hi Dave,

I need to get my Lamborghini Diablo SV replicar from Austin, TX to Calistoga, Ca. It is scaled properly so it is 87" wide (shouldn't be a problem, about like the big Hummers). It should be ready in about two weeks, but I'm fairly flexible on timelines. I emailed a request for a quote last week, and haven't heard back. I too had a nightmare experience with a 'low cost' hauler moving my E46 M3 here from Dallas. I made sure the tank was full so moisture wouldn't be a problem before it left, when it got here all the gas had been stolen. I confronted the driver who said "whats the problem you have enought to get to a gas station". Great scam to steal $3 a gallon gas from all the cars he transports.. gotta be making good money . Car was filthy it had sat outside for a week because they lost it in a storage lot about 40 miles from here.. I could go on and on. Anyway, I'm ready to pay a bit more for quality, but still give me a great rate please

Rick
    2004 SMG Imola Red M3 - Loaded Up
    Mods Huper Optic Tint: HRE 540R: BMW Assist Delete: Bluetooth: Sirius Radio: Painted Reflectors: Lidatek 30: Hardwired V1: //M-Tec Aluminum Pedals: Wheelpower Halos: Lock delete: OEM Alarm

Hello Rick.

Our price would be $1391 total. We can load in Austin next week with delivery to Calistoga 5 or 6 days later. If you'd like to book it send me an email with all the pertinent info.: dwilson@intercitylines.com

Thanks!!
    Dave Wilson
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    shitty
    Hello Dave.

I am Don.
    Just to get some idea, how much would it to ship SUV (BMW X5) from Atlanta GA to Ann Arbor (or any South East) Michigan if you also do mid states... It is relatively short distance (~700miles), but don't have much time to drive that much myself due to busy work thesedays...

Thank you in advance.

Don.

Southeast to the Midwest is a tough one for Intercity. It's not a lane that we run often. I'd hate to disappoint you with a delayed delivery.

I'd suggest a quote from FedEx (Passport) in St. Louis. 800-325-4267. We work closely with them and can recommend without hesistation.

Thanks for giving us a shot at your move.

Dave Wilson
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    '95 M3, '69 2002
    Dave,
    I was wondering if you could give be an estimate to ship a '95 M3 from Coopersburg, PA(18036) to Denver, CO. I am planning on moving in July/August time frame and was just trying to figure out what it was going to cost me.
    Thanks,
    Peter
    '95 M3 - GTS 2
    '69 2002

Hello Peter.

The cost to ship your M3 to Denver from PA will be about $1375. The "about" will be determined by fuel costs in late Summer. Even if we go to $75/barrel by then the rate shouldn't increase by more than 1%.

The $1375 is door to door, enclosed transport.

Thank you.
    Dave Wilson
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    92 325i/M3 project car

ship

hello, i am in need of transporting 2 bimmers. A 92 325i and a 98 z3. Both are in non-running condition. Both are located together in a tow lot in bay city michigan. From Bay city,MI they need to go to Ramsey, MN. Bay city zip is 48706, Ramsey is 55303. Thanks

Steve

Steve.

I don't think we'd be able to handle this move in a timely manner. Suggest you try Fedex/Passport for this one. 800-325-4267.

Dave Wilson
    Thank You,
    Jim
    Intercity Lines
    1-800-221-3936 x205
    jim@intercitylines.com
    www.intercitylines.com

- Dave Wilson
    Intercity Lines, Inc.

My Cars
    CL-s 6
    Richmond, VA to Marietta, GA?

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast