Thread: Offcial CT Crew bimmer fest east Caravan sign up!

My Cars
    no

Offcial CT Crew bimmer fest east Caravan sign up!

All right we def need to take a Caravan down to Bimmer Fest. I think the plan was Friday Oct 1st we all take the day off, and drive down to NY and get a motel. I figure friday so we have time to dick around, check out the area and what not. I know i will be brining at least 3 other people.

So now we need to figure out where we will meet (somewhere on 95) and who is coming. Oh someone has to bring booze to.

So sign up if you are comming and suggested meet time and location.

My Cars
    non-bmw...for now
    I highly suggest booking a room well in advance. You might have a hard time finding a room the same day you come down.
    stockWERKZ

"Time cannot be influenced by mankind. It gives each of us a beginning and an end.
    And this makes us question the significance of what comes between. But if you can
    create something time cannot erode, something which ignores the eccentricities of
    particular eras or moments...something that is truly timeless, this is the ultimate victory."
    - Dr. Ing. h.c.F Porsche

My Cars
    E53 X5, E36 328i
    I'm def down for whatever and I will be bringing one other person with me. If we can get a count of how many people are heading down then we can maybe book some rooms in advance. Are there any alternate routes we could take besides 95, maybe something a little more scenic and exciting? Also, is anyone planning on going to Show and Shine that Sunday? I'd be up for going if others were interested I don't think I'm going to feel like driving back up thereby myself.

Hey Ryan it might be a good idea to post this on DTM also (if you haven't already) and maybe even in the MA forums since they'll be going right by us.

My Cars
    no
    Yeah i posted this on DTM. Not MA forums yet. I am sure there is a good alt route down to L.I. I plan on going to show and shine as well. As far as i know most people were planning on making it down to the show and shine. Once more people say if they are going on here we can figure it all out.

My Cars
    non-bmw...for now
    Merritt Parkway is the scenic route.

Take that straight onto the Hutchinson which dumps you onto the Whitestone Bridge. Proceed over the Whitestone onto the Cross Island Parkway. Stay on the Cross Island and get off the Grand Central Parkway EAST exit.

Take that all the way to the Meadowbrook Parkway (it's the right of the fork), and get off the exit for the Coliseum.
    stockWERKZ

"Time cannot be influenced by mankind. It gives each of us a beginning and an end.
    And this makes us question the significance of what comes between. But if you can
    create something time cannot erode, something which ignores the eccentricities of
    particular eras or moments...something that is truly timeless, this is the ultimate victory."
    - Dr. Ing. h.c.F Porsche

My Cars
    no
    Yeah i was thinking the merrit. Problem is it's only two lanes and i hate that. But 95 thourgh bridgeport is horrid. Pot holes, bumps, car pieces ect. I think the merrit would be a good choice. I don't know anything after that. But what TDC said sounds good. Where is everyone else from CT?

My Cars
    no
    We should really get on figuring this out. I figure we need to decide a place to meet, book some rooms, and figure out who wants to room with who and what not. Be easier then spending $80 for a single room. I know Damien said he knew of a motel/hotel we could stay at near the show.

My Cars
    E36 M3, 2005 Honda Pilot
    Hey guys,
    I know some of you guys are heading to show and shine after bimmerfestEast. I too am doing the same. I dont know some people here, i would like to meet up and make some friends. I would like to participate in a place near BFE too(funds). I'm coming from West Springfield MA. It's too bad my bimmer is off the road right now and wont be making it to either event. So I will be riding with my friend in his Ford-F150. Let me know whats up guys!

My Cars
    no
    bump :bump:

My Cars
    E36 M3, 2005 Honda Pilot
    were staying at the Red Roof Inn, we got 3 people staying there if you guys want you can chip in and split each way to make it cheap. So far 3 is 45.00 a night/each. Let me know cause its 2.1miles from the staduim

My Cars
    E53 X5, E36 328i
    I might be interested in joining your room with one other person. I'll wait and see what the other CT guys have planned and if they already have rooms I'll join yours if that's cool. I'll let you know.

My Cars
    2022 BMW M3 Competition
    just so you know by bfe there isnt much to do its LI, I go out there for school, but you could hit up the hof bars that night, lots of slutty LI girls
    -Mike

My Cars
    E36 M3, 2005 Honda Pilot
    okay cool,
    here's my email: trannguyenpa@yahoo.com
    AIM: vegas 41oz

My Cars
    E36 M3, 2005 Honda Pilot
    I guess there will be a Pre-Party the night before at: www.play-ny.com

My Cars
    E53 X5, E36 328i
    Hey 2flybimmers I got a room with the other CT guys, but thanks for your offer. I may see you in the caravan on the way down.

My Cars
    no
    Hopefully my car will be ready on friday, and as far as i know it will be friday "afternoon". This is what the body shop guy told me. Now my question is what time are you guys heading down so i can meet up?

My Cars
    no
    Looks like i wont be able to go this weekend guys. Car prob wont be ready. Have fun.

My Cars
    E36 M3, 2005 Honda Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan328i
    Hey 2flybimmers I got a room with the other CT guys, but thanks for your offer. I may see you in the caravan on the way down.
    No problem man. What hotel are you guys staying at?