Thread: STAY AWAY FRom:Tulley BMW in NH and Chapel Hill, NC [State edited]

My Cars
    99 Mroadster

STAY AWAY FRom:Tulley BMW in NH

The service mangers at this dealer think that they have the right to kick anyone out of the dealership because they have lousy customer Service. The GM back the SM them 100%. If you complain about Service to them or to another person and Tulley hear about it they tell you to leave instead of trying to work on their issues. EVEN if you DONT do anything Tulley will still tos sya.
    They only way to get them is through their wallets. Lets make em pay
    Last edited by J10B; 03-13-2002 at 01:03 AM.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    I'm not a Mod on this forum...however, I'll say a couple of things regarding your post:

There are no details, no historical reference, no corrabration, no "pictures" of what the problem is.

Just - don't do this because of their customer service...very general.

Please be more specific about your account of the situation(s).:

Retired Original
    BIMMERFORUMS
    Administrator
    My Cars
    BMW & Lexus
    Do you mean Chapel Hill in South Carolina...or North Carolina?

The name of the BMW dealership in Chapel Hill, North Carolina is named Performance BMW...not "Tulley".

Also, please be more specific about why you're suggesting we "stay away" from that (or those) BMW dealership(s)!

Bob ///M3

My Cars
    99 Mroadster

OK Im sorry the chapel hill was an on going issue previosly gone over

As ot tulley here is what happend to me. I took my car in for service. The next day i got a call to pick it up cuz they werent doing service on it anymore.
    turns out BMWNA saw a post on a message board I dont even know what the board is!!!! they said I posted on it and because of this I could pick of the car. I NEVER POSTED I didnt know that board existed!!!!!!!!!!!! I called BMW NA they walked me ot a great dealer and things have been FABulous ever since.
    When i first took my car to BMW tulley when they asked where i bought my car I said X dealer they said " maybe if you had bought it heer things would be different" I complained of a rip in the top and the SM looked at me laughed and said there is NO hole here. BMW NA replaced this when I took it to the new delaer. My clutch was squeaking and after 5+ times they finally but bushings in after MANY times of metelling them that it was the bushings. Well they fixed the squeak but broke the cruise control. In the meantime I scheduled an appointment that they siad would be in 8 weeks. Well in that time I brought the car in and showed them teh Cruise issue. Then I put a Supercharger on the CAR. well when the appointment came due guess what they said." the Supercharger ruined the cruise!!!!!!!!!" The new dealer said the tech never fixed the clutch stop and that is why the CC didnt work and the SC had nothing ot do with it.
    I had the weather stripping on the A pillar replace 3 times for EACH side. I kept insisting that the leaking was form the gasket on the top. Well agian they said NO. took it ot he new dealer they said YUP only 700 bucks a side. Sorry u are out of warranty ( I was 1k out and I had been complaining since i got the car) I understand the new dealer and agree.

Well then i got that call. Someone with JB had posted and they decided it was me. Well I never did it. I spoke to the GM and he said sorry I believe me SM. So that is my story beind the CS i received.

the Chapel Hill one is in regard ot another post and I will edit it out.
    Last edited by J10B; 03-13-2002 at 12:43 AM.

Retired Original
    BIMMERFORUMS
    Administrator
    My Cars
    BMW & Lexus
    You said: "OK Im sure you have heard of the M5 problem in chapel hill". You obviously felt like including someone else's thoughts (from another thread about the Chapel Hill dealership) into your comments! That doesn't give you much credibility!

Bob ///M3

PS - I see you didn't edit it out as you said you would...

Originally posted by J10B
    the Chapel Hill one is in regard to another post and I will edit it out.

My Cars
    99 Mroadster

Im not following

I dont understand want you are asking me to do. I read the post someone posted on chapel hill. I felt no need to bring it up again. SO i did edit it out, If you look at my orginnal post it is no longer there I bumped the thread that was posted on it. I hope my issue was descriptive enough. Please PM me with any more adjustments needed.
    FYi the m5 issue is a known issue it is not a fake or made up issue. I called BMWNA regarding my problem. From my understanding BOTH cuystomer service issues have been documented by BMWNA. If you do not fell that I am correct and this did not happen I will gladly provide you with the documentation. I am creating a list of teh dealers that feel they can kick people out of the dealership for CS related issues.
    I believe but am NOT sure but i believe the dealership is maybe owned by Rick hendrick.
    If these companies feel I am posting lies or slander I can prove both of these statements. Before they start on the warpath they need ot call BMW and ask about these issues which have been recorded there. The M5 board called BMWNA about the issue in chapel hill here is teh link, I am sure BMW is aware as the GM called Chris and tried ot backpedal.

http://www.bmwm5.com/vbulletin/showt...1&pagenumber=7

My Cars
    99 Mroadster

Oh and it is NORTH CAROLINA

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didnt know there even was a Chapel hill SC i did make a mistake in posting that and I hope that it is now clear. cOULD YOU please take that out of the subject in teh forum??