So to start off I bought this car for $750USD planned to flip it for a profit but ended up loving the car and how it drives aside from the new found issue. Guy prior to me thought it needed an engine but it turns out he double stacked the o-ring with the old one for the crank sensor. Fixed that and a few other issues (awd servo, adaptive headlight modules, etc) flushed the trans after this issue started popping up with no luck (planned on flushing it anyway). I plan on plucking the loom off the crank sensor harness to inspect it for any cracks and ohm it out to be sure but i wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue as ive only found one other guy that posted to bimmerfest with no luck and another guy that posted to bimmerpost with a x5 that ended up being a battery cable that wasnt installed tight enough. FYI from trunk to engine the POS. + battery cable has been checked for loose/corroded connections and nothing, checked the battery ground (in trunk) and it was tight with no corrosion, engine to frame/body strap has been checked, slight corrosion green color on the cable but other than that it checked out to be fine. Any help or tips at all would be GREATLY appreciated.