Hi

I received delivery on a new 2023 540i xDrive w/ M-brakes in July of last year (2022). By January 2023, my run-flat tires had to be replaced due to damage. I took them to the dealership and had another set of Pirelli run-flat tires installed. Now, I am experiencing the same issues that I felt back in January with the tires.

I have not taken the car to the dealership to get the tires checked out yet.

I have a few questions:
1. There is a very good tire store near me, if they replace the tires (Michelin Pilot Sport AS4, I am done with run-flat), is there anything that they lack that a BMW dealership has?
2. Does a BMW dealership have any special equipment that is critical for swapping out tires?
3. I had read somewhere that the suspension is stiff because of the run-flat tires, if I change to non run-flat, does that need to be adjusted?
4. I don't really know anything about cars, what other questions should I be asking?
5. I did get a refund from Pirelli (less than one year warranty), but it was a major PIA to get it. The money went to the dealership and I just got the refund.

I have never had run flats, but I have driven cars for a long time - this is the first time I have ever had tires replaced so quickly. Based on my experience, I would NEVER buy run-flat again. Complete ripoff.