Thread: DriveTrain malfunction, Bunch of codes, With logs

My Cars
    2011 535i Xdrive

DriveTrain malfunction, Bunch of codes, With logs

Backstory: ive had the car for about 2 weeks now with no issues. its a 2011 535i xDrive

Installed and MST intake about 3 days ago, Car ran fine for 2 days.
    Today while getting my morning coffee, Car shut off? no codes. No lights. No nothing started right back up and drove fine
    Pulled codes when i got to work
    801C20: Central Fauly memory full
    102002: Air Mass, plausibility: air mass too low
    101f01: Throttle valve angle - absolute pressure intake manifold comparison: pressure too high

on my way home at a stoplight car bogged really bad but did not turn off this time, Decided to go home and swap back to the stock intake as this was the only mod i had done and car had been fine previously.

After swapping everything back, Turned on the car and was greated with Drivetrain malfunction warning along with CEL and a list of codes the ones listed above and now
    108001: Intake Air temp sensor, Electrical: short circuit to positive
    108010: Intake air temperature sensor, Signal change: too fast
    131501: VANOS, inlet, cold start: not adjustable
    120408: Boost pressure control: shutdown as a follow-up reaction

When i got to work i had messed with the Logging function on bimmercode as i was planning to do a log when i got off of work, But after the second issue i decided not to. I also pulled a log after i got all the other codes later, The weird part tho? that log is missing all the sensors that the other one had, And nothing on bimmercode changed

What did i break? im leaning twords MAF sensor? im just looking on a direction to go before i start throwing expensive parts at it

My Cars
    2011 535i Xdrive
    Update on the issue

- Replaced MAF, and all Air pressure/maf related codes cleared and stayed cleared. However car still ran like crap with DTM returning with the same codes for VANOS inlet

-Pulled both vanos, Cleaned them, Swapped them.
    Car started fine this time, Idle normal for about 3-4 min, Then bogged way down and therw 131501: VANOS, inlet, cold start: not adjustable again, Cleared it a second time, Car started again just fine, Idled for about 3-4 more min no issue, Went for a mile drive, Parked and idled again for a couple min no issues.

the 131501: VANOS, inlet, cold start: not adjustable is still stored in permanant codes. so im not sure if that will clear on its own?