Hey all, I've had a MkIV unit and widescreen nav retrofitted in my '00 E38 for a while now and decided to update my current 4-1/30 software to the most recent V32. I purchased a burned CD with the software on it from GermanAudioTech whom also provided instructions that matched up perfectly with E39Source's video on the subject matter. However, things went awry during the install process. When I inserted the CD into the MkIV unit the screen prompted me that it acknowledged a compatible CD had been inserted, after which the screen went black and has remained black ever since. I kept the CD in the unit for nearly 20 minutes with the door open and key in pos.1 but no prompts ever came up after the initial one. I've since removed the CD and put the map disk back in. When I start the car the radio still works, as well as the buttons on the head unit, but no signs of life from the screen itself. I've disconnected the battery and waited 30 minutes but was met with the same black screen when I started the car back up. Any suggestions?