Took my 2006 X5 into the local Wheelworks to get some suspension work and a oil change. When I picked up my car that afternoon, I made it about 3/4 of a mile away when i noticed the car filling with smoke. I pulled over and lifted the hood to find find coolant pouring out from under the recovery tank (which was replaced 2 weeks ago) and spilled oil burning off the radiator and engine. Sloppy work from their oil change nothing mechanical Thank god. Oh and I forgot to mention that as i was driving away I noticed that6 it was shifting harder. I initially thought it was my imagination because the suspension was so much tighter now. But when I turned the car back on to take it back to the shop I got the dreaded Trans fail safe message. So my theory is that when they were doing the suspension work they bumped something and this causes my cooling leak etc. They said initially that they would replace the lower hoses and have the car ready the next day (Saturday). Saturday,comes and the say they cant get the part until Monday. Then the manager tells me that the car might not be ready until Tuesday because it is a very tricky repair and they might need to wait for the lead mechanic to return. How tricky is a hose replacement. I could do it in 15 minutes. Any thoughts? Is this their fault? Coincidence? What?